Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Trivia anyone?

Page: 1 of 1
 RoyalGuard
05-29-2002, 9:30 PM
I was just getting into the whole SW trivia quiz thing, anyone know why it stopped? If wraith 8 can't do it anymore (work/time constraints etc.) i'd be happy to start another one... (i haven't yet as I want to make sure that Wraith doesn't want to continue his, I don't want to tread on any toes here.)
 Wraith 8
05-30-2002, 4:51 AM
Originally posted by RoyalGuard
I was just getting into the whole SW trivia quiz thing, anyone know why it stopped? If wraith 8 can't do it anymore (work/time constraints etc.) i'd be happy to start another one... (i haven't yet as I want to make sure that Wraith doesn't want to continue his, I don't want to tread on any toes here.) oh sorry.. i ahve been a little busy lately.. ill get it started again right away :D
 MikeC
05-30-2002, 2:04 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
oh sorry.. i ahve been a little busy lately.. ill get it started again right away :D

Let me translate that for you.

oh sorry... i lost the answer book again.. ill get it started again as soon as i find it
 Wraith 8
06-03-2002, 8:38 AM
you know .. :D if you werent such a high guy on this site i would slap you right now :D :D :D :p
 Jan Gaarni
06-03-2002, 12:24 PM
*slaps Mike*

:D

There, I did it for ya. U p****. :D j/k :p
 Wraith 8
06-05-2002, 6:32 AM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni
*slaps Mike*

:D

There, I did it for ya. U p****. :D j/k :p hahahahah im guessing he didnt reaD THIS YET :d
 Jan Gaarni
06-05-2002, 11:40 AM
Hey, he made fun of me in that thread Gaalgoth made about me too, so consider it payback. lol :D
Page: 1 of 1