Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Guy here...

Page: 1 of 1
 Blackie_Lawless
05-29-2002, 1:47 AM
Hello to all, I am new to the boards & just wanted to introduce myself. :lechuck:
 Ulic Quel Droma
05-29-2002, 2:07 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

:D
 gavor
05-29-2002, 3:42 AM
WELCOME!

No, you can't be a Jedi. :D
 Wraith 8
05-29-2002, 11:00 AM
wow Gavor... chill he didnt say anything :D

Welcome man.. welcome to the forums :D
 MikeC
05-29-2002, 11:53 AM
Howdy! :cool:
 Blackie_Lawless
05-29-2002, 12:16 PM
Nope no wanna be Jedi here! I was thinking more along the lines of a weapons crafter for my main & probably some type of smuggler for an alt.
:lechuck:
 DudEhead
05-29-2002, 4:09 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
wow Gavor... chill he didnt say anything :D

Welcome man.. welcome to the forums :D

i bet he smelled it too, he's got jediwannabe stench all over him :)

(joke, not to offend anyone in any way, relax, i stink, there, feel better? :))
 gavor
05-29-2002, 11:59 PM
It was a pre-emptive strike.

See though him i do. :D
 Ascari
05-30-2002, 4:11 PM
WELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOME
 Wraith 8
06-03-2002, 8:36 AM
that are a lot of O's :D

well.. i hope you will stick around some more.. it would be nive to have more forum members :D
 RoyalGuard
06-03-2002, 9:19 AM
Good to have you here...

Have you considered your future? The New Order has several lucrative career options available...
 Ohn Ruukon
06-03-2002, 1:16 PM
Originally posted by DudEhead

i bet he smelled it too, he's got jediwannabe stench all over him :)

(joke, not to offend anyone in any way, relax, i stink, there, feel better? :))
Ditto for me!!:D :o :fett: :deathstar
Page: 1 of 1