Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No Naboo??

Page: 1 of 1
 SlackerZ
05-29-2002, 1:21 AM
y cant i play the naboo campaign.there is onli trade,gungan,rebels,imperial and basic..
 Grinch2020
05-29-2002, 3:13 AM
The Naboo campaign was connected with the Gungan campaign. Not sure exactly why this was done but I assume it has something to do with the fact that they occupy the same planet.
 SlackerZ
05-29-2002, 11:10 AM
o thanx:eek:
 Fishflesh
05-29-2002, 2:47 PM
Thay wanned to have another wookie campaign then only a training
 Kryllith
05-29-2002, 3:54 PM
Yeah. I always felt that if they were going to give the Wookies their own campaign then they should have used the Naboo for the training campaign. Guess it's up to us to make a naboo campaign.

Kryllith
 MM-86
05-30-2002, 3:40 AM
Well, in the movie the Naboo army didn't make any resistance against the Trade federation, or so it seemed to me. Maby that's why they don't have their own campaign, they didn't fight!:amidala:
 recombinant
05-30-2002, 1:38 PM
...and they only had a volunteer army.

LOL.
 Kryllith
05-30-2002, 3:00 PM
True, course they did do a bit of fighting in the Battle for Naboo game. Maybe there would be a number of smaller missions (getting the queen out of the city, capturing the viceroy, attacking the control ships, rallying up commanders to join with the gungan army, etc.) Or perhaps just something outside of it, especially with the anomosity between the Viceroy and Amidala...

Kryllith
Page: 1 of 1