Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Blackstone Chronicles

Page: 1 of 1
 Midge
05-31-2000, 11:35 PM
I don't know how old this game is but it's unusual.Kind of creepy. I'm having trouble with the game sticking though. I don't know if I did something wrong or my sound card isn't right. I was almost at the end then the game kept sticking.Hanging, studdering.I tried reinstalling it and still the problem exists. Anybody have any ideas? It might be way old but it's alot of fun to play. If I could run it right that is. Thanks. The Blackstone Chronicles
 Master Qui-Gon
06-01-2000, 1:42 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">Never heard of it.

What are its system requirements and what's the copyright date on the box?

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/Jedi3.jpg)
Master Qui-Gon, Jedi Master
Always remember, your focus determines your reality.
 Midge
06-01-2000, 7:58 PM
System Requirements:Hard Drive with 180 Mb free space, 8XCD-Rom Drive.Pentium 166,32 Mb Ram, 24-bit PCI Video Card with 2 Mb Ram, DirectX 6 compatible sound card, DirectX 6 compatible Mouse and Keyboard. Copyright is 1998. Put out by Redorb.
 Master Qui-Gon
06-01-2000, 10:08 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">I guess it's not all that old then. What are your computer's specs?

I assume you're running Windows 98, your Pentium is at least 300 and you've got 128 RAM. If this isn't the case that's probably your problem. Box recommendations are the MINIMUM needed to run the game (like Microsoft saying Windows 98 will run on 32 MB of RAM. Ha! Ever tried that? You can feel your beard growing while the Microsoft hamster limps along on its hamster wheel). The obvious things to check are your video card's RAM, CD ROM speed (if you're playing the game off of the CD). Also make sure your hard drive isn't almost full, sometimes that slows games down.
 Midge
06-02-2000, 6:25 PM
Please know that I'm not an expert on this machine. I'm learning every day but somrtimes I still get stumped. Where do I find out how much RAM I've got? What else do I have to know Oh Mighty One?
 Master Qui-Gon
06-02-2000, 10:37 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">Click on the "System" icon in "Control Panel." Click on the tab that says "General" (if it's not there already).

The Mighty One Has Spoken.

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/Jedi3.jpg)
Master Qui-Gon, Jedi Master
Always remember, your focus determines your reality.
Page: 1 of 1