Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can we travel to Otoh Gunga?

Page: 1 of 1
 General Theros
05-28-2002, 3:30 AM
Since Naboo is one of the planets that is going to be in the game, will we be able to travel to Otoh Gunga or any other Gungan cities? Also, will swimming be a possibility in the game? Just curious. I sure would like to travel to Otoh Gunga!

Theros
 TyRaNis
05-28-2002, 6:59 AM
I don't think so.....

Otoh Gunga was "destroyed" by the Trade Federation and SW: Galaxies is AFTER Episode I, II, III........

It will take place between Episode V and VI......

Dont know.. Just a thought.....
 delta_7890
05-28-2002, 8:48 AM
Hrm...between V and VI? Does that mean we'll see bits and pieces of the Death Star if we go to Endor? :D
 TyRaNis
05-28-2002, 8:56 AM
As i said...... I am not sure......

I read it in another thread.......
 Wraith 8
05-28-2002, 9:33 AM
The answer is no... not yet.. maybe when the space expansion comes out.. then maybe.

the devs have the water stuff cut out/... so you can not go under water.

and euh.. Otoh Gunga was not destroyed.... Jar Jar said.. it was deseted.. some fight mesa thinks :D... not destroyed...

and the game takes place between IV and V not V and VI
 Koffin
05-29-2002, 3:41 AM
speaking of death stars and bits and pieces, I wonder if the space expansion will let us visit the Alderaan system.
 Wraith 8
05-29-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Koffin
speaking of death stars and bits and pieces, I wonder if the space expansion will let us visit the Alderaan system. that would be cool indeed.... but we do not know that... maybe Hoth will be in the space expansion...
 delta_7890
05-29-2002, 12:35 PM
Well...if we did go to Alderaan, it would just be a huge asteroid field. Another question that will hopefully be answered when the Space Expansion comes out: Will we be able to build our homes in space? As a bounty hunter, I'd love to call a holowed-out asteroid my home. Tough to find, heavily camoflauged, and just plain cool.
 DudEhead
05-29-2002, 4:06 PM
Originally posted by delta_7890
Hrm...between V and VI? Does that mean we'll see bits and pieces of the Death Star if we go to Endor? :D

err, reread what u wrote plz... at the end of 6 the second death star is destroyed not at the end of 5 :)
 JekRendar
05-30-2002, 2:27 AM
Originally posted by DudEhead

err, reread what u wrote plz... at the end of 6 the second death star is destroyed not at the end of 5 :)

I *think* he meant Yavin. Hopefully...
 JekRendar
05-30-2002, 2:28 AM
If we do go there...eventually...or they rebuild it, or a new one. I would go there and hunt them all down!!!!

Muhahaha!!! :D
 Jan Gaarni
06-02-2002, 5:37 AM
No, he meant the construction site for the Death Star. :D Thus it would start as bits and pieces. ;)

No, you will not be able to see the Death Star there ... most likely.
 Crazy_dog no.3
06-02-2002, 8:01 AM
Maybe if u are an Imperial Officer.

It would be cool in the Space Expansion to build space stations...
Page: 1 of 1