Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mos Espa Arena

Page: 1 of 1
 Midge
05-18-2000, 9:08 PM
I'm trying to jump to the small balcony that's tiled. I've tried at least 50 times. The double jump doesn't make it. He keeps falling off the side. Can anybody suggest a better way of getting there? I've tried all the positions on the long balcony. No luck. Thanks.
 Darth_Simpson
05-19-2000, 11:44 AM
If you gave me a more accurate description I might be able to help you http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)
 Master Qui-Gon
05-19-2000, 3:04 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">I'm not sure where you're talking about either, but you can extend the double jump by pausing after you first jump. In other words, wait to do the flip until you're in mid-jump instead of flipping right away.

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/Jedi3.jpg)
Master Qui-Gon, Jedi Master
Always remember, your focus determines your reality.
 Zanzibar
05-19-2000, 5:17 PM
If this is the balcony that you had to gain access to by climbing on the overhead rope, then running underneath the stairway, then you're doing the right thing. BTW, is this the PSX or PC version? It is REALLY tough to do...and I have to warn you, the payoff isn't all that great. There's a new character you get to talk to, and a health pack, but that's it.
 84Elan
05-19-2000, 9:25 PM
I know exactly what you are talking about I too got stuck there and could not for the life of me make that jump I finnaly did and all for a some cheszy dialoge and a health pack its not worth it unless you really need it. I think it maybe a bit of a glitch. sometimes it seems that there is nothing you can do to make the jump other times you can do it on the first try.
 JediObi
05-26-2000, 9:23 PM
By the way, if you fall down you don't need to run back to the ropes just jump onto the boxes nearby and onto the ledge you were on before you fell off.

Make sure you do a running double jump. It really isn't as hard as you think. Just wait until you are in the middle of your first jump then press jump again. Once you make it you won't have any trouble making it again.

------------------
"I have a bad feeling about this" - Obi-Wan
Page: 1 of 1