Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What in the...?!

Page: 1 of 1
 MotionMan
05-28-2002, 1:51 AM
 Ferox
05-28-2002, 3:36 AM
whats the big confusion. its star wars posters in italian, polish and the other country. ?
 Redwing
05-28-2002, 3:45 AM
Disturbing.
 MotionMan
05-29-2002, 12:43 AM
 Redwing
05-29-2002, 3:09 AM
*snicker*

*giggle*

*bursts out giggling*

LOL!!! :D
 Cow_JK:O
05-29-2002, 3:54 AM
OMG Thats too funny! Gotta love the 'Ewan in Horror' face
 RichDiesal
05-29-2002, 4:25 AM
If you're wondering about the "Revenge of the Jedi" line, that was the original working title of "Return of the Jedi" although as I've heard it, apparently Lucas changed it at the last minute because he didn't want Jedi to be portrayed as "vengeful."
 Topdan
05-29-2002, 4:37 AM
Originally posted by RichDiesal
If you're wondering about the "Revenge of the Jedi" line, that was the original working title of "Return of the Jedi" although as I've heard it, apparently Lucas changed it at the last minute because he didn't want Jedi to be portrayed as "vengeful."

Its also because a lot of illegal (unauthorized) items (posters, tshirt) were coming out with the revenge of the jedi title. So GL changed the title to cut the grass under the feet of those people.
 ivaj
05-29-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by MotionMan
http://www.benandgrover.com/posters/anh/sw_italy.jpg)

Leia reminds me of natalie portman with elf ears.
 Craz
05-29-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by RichDiesal

You're right. I was working in movie theaters in the early 80's and nabbed myself a Star Wars re-rerelease poster. In the lower right hand corner there is a banner that reads "Catch the all new Revenge of the Jedi trailer."
 MotionMan
05-31-2002, 3:25 PM
http://www.cammsplace.com/party_randy/odd/toylightsaber.htm)

:eek:! Why lightSabers are not toys!
Page: 1 of 1