Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

About the ratings at the end

Page: 1 of 1
 Bakudo
03-05-2001, 9:48 PM
When you finish the game, they give the time it took you the beat the game and your ratings. But there is a number in the middle, for example: Trade Federation Battleship: 4, and the time in which you completed it.

What is that number? From Mos Espa to the Final Battle I have 9. But the first level, I have 4. What is it?
 Zanzibar
03-05-2001, 10:07 PM
It's a ranking system, or 'score', it shows on a particular level how well you did, on a scale of 0 to 9. Everyone starts out at 4. I cut and pasted this from another thread:

We put the scoring system in there as basically a 'difficulty' setting, so that if you breeze thru a level, your score goes up, making the enemies move a tad faster, and shoot more accurately. And, thus, if you die a lot, it becomes easier. Then, at the end, we wanted a 'ranking' system so that you might want to play the game again, so we just reported that number on a chart, showing how you finished each level.

0 "Dung Worm"
1 "Twi Lek Dancing Girl"
2 "Protocol Droid"
3 "Watto's Flunky"
4 "Naboo Royal Guard"
5 "Jabba's Champion"
6 "Padawan Learner"
7 "Jedi Novice"
8 "Jedi Knight"
9 "Jedi Master"
X "Cheater" (If you use any cheat codes, you get this rank at the end)
 Garindan
03-05-2001, 11:54 PM
awesome!!!! I opened up some of the gob files from the cd with conman, and whoa!!! i found out ALL the different sayings!!! would anybody like me to post them? there's about 1000 of them (every question and answer!!!), and it also showed all the playable characters (no new ones), and all the messeges when you input the codes. there's about 30 codes for this game! whoa!
 Bakudo
03-06-2001, 12:10 AM
Ok, that means everyone starts with 4. I thought I had missed a lot of stuff in the first level but that couldn't be. Thanks a lot http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)
 Redwing
03-06-2001, 3:16 AM
Yes, we'd love to hear...please post!

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
Page: 1 of 1