Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Saved Games

Page: 1 of 1
 Redwing
03-05-2001, 2:06 AM
I have a HUGE collection of saved games for TPM, a saved game for almost anything (including some glitches). Plus I have one saved game that ONLY works for the webdemo...you have unlimited thermal detonaters. (Really!) If someone will tell me how, I will post them...

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Bakudo
03-05-2001, 9:39 PM
Cool! I don't know how you can post them here but I'm always looking forward for new things in TPM.

I read somewhere that there is a bug in "Encounter in the desert" level in which you can kill Darth Maul. If that is the kind of glitches you'r talking about, I can't wait to see them!

------------------
Barbo is doig as fast as he can!
 Redwing
03-06-2001, 2:48 AM
I don't have that, but I have some weird ones like a destroyer droid with no shields---firing, a teleporting maintainance droid, two "clueless guards" and some other oddities. I also have a lot of saved games where you're in odd places. And most have a lot of ammo left (I love my lightsaber!)

------------------
 Bakudo
03-06-2001, 1:20 PM
Do you have ICQ? If so, you could send them to me! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)
 Boba Rhett
03-06-2001, 2:06 PM
Why don't you just zip the save games then upload them and post the address?

------------------
I live here ya know.
 Redwing
03-07-2001, 6:24 AM
I'm not sure how...I am pretty new to the world of computers (two years, about) How do you "upload"?

------------------
 Boba Rhett
03-07-2001, 3:49 PM
Hey. Don't use that as an excuse!! I've only been using a computer for about a YEAR, a YEAR! You heard that right. To upload files go to geocities.com or something like that, sign up and you'll have some web space of your very own. Just use the uploading tool to upload the zip file. You then can post the address and we then can dl the save game zip. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)

------------------
I live here ya know.
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-07-2001, 11:22 PM
Geocities is probably the simplest to you, as Dark Jedi Rhett mentioned...

------------------
You can do it your own way
Just as long as it's done just how I say...
 Bakudo
03-08-2001, 12:34 AM
We want the saved games!
We want the saved games! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)
 Redwing
03-08-2001, 4:35 AM
I have a site at Homestead...I'll try there.

------------------
Page: 1 of 1