Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

watto+quigon no trade

Page: 1 of 1
 jedi
05-12-2000, 5:30 PM
I followed walkthrough by Caylor.When reach Watto,quigon doesn't reply when Watto says, `what do you want?'.I have played the game in various ways after that, with the same result.I didn't use any cheat modes.Any help will be good.This is at level 6,Mos Espa.After this, I can still continue playing but nobody wants to trade and I have also lost Padme and Jar Jar although I spoke to everyone and helped the victims.PC version.

The space bar worked ! I have completed the game. Thank you Force and Master, May the Force be with you.

[This message has been edited by jedi (edited May 13, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by jedi (edited May 13, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by jedi (edited June 03, 2000).]
 Master Qui-Gon
05-12-2000, 7:45 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">El Glitcho!

I'm assuming this is the PC version.

When this happens, is teh game freezing or does Qui-Gon just sit there blinking?

A number of things could be happening. But it may be that the game can't find a file or something is corrupted. Make sure your drive is drefragmented. You might want to try a reinstallation of the game as well.

If this doesn't work, well, you're in luck. You don't need to talk to Watto to get through the Mos Espa level.

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/Jedi3.jpg)
Master Qui-Gon, Jedi Master
Always remember, your focus determines your reality.
 ForceJediKnight
05-24-2000, 10:40 PM
When you are at him face-to-face, you should press the space bar in order to talk to him. I had the exact same problem.
 Master Qui-Gon
05-25-2000, 1:11 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">I had assumed he'd already done that.

Ummm...Doh!
Page: 1 of 1