Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Will SWG have ANY kind of SP?

Page: 1 of 1
 CraZy_B
05-27-2002, 5:17 PM
I will soon lose my net(but only for a short period:D ). So I wanna ask if SWG has any support of single player. It would be great.( Uknow. Those computer-generated missions like there will be in Freelancer.

Thnx.
 DudEhead
05-27-2002, 5:20 PM
I think not.
 setsuko
05-27-2002, 7:09 PM
No. They clearly said at E3 that they would not allow anyone to set up local servers, that means no LAN servers, and no single player.
 Juztyn
05-27-2002, 11:00 PM
No. SWG is a MMORPG. MMORPGs requires a connection to the internet to play. Thus, you'll always be playing with 1500+ people. *However,* you're not forced to interact with those other people, so you *could* go on an adventure by yourself ( thus making that a kind of "single-player" adventure. :p )
 Jman3ooo
06-04-2002, 11:24 PM
except you may still suffer from lag ;)
 Wraith 8
06-05-2002, 5:54 AM
well.. looks like all your questions have been answered.

i dont remember seeing you around.... so

Welcome to SWgalaxies.net

i hope you will get your connection back real soon.
 Ascari
06-05-2002, 4:44 PM
Originally posted by Juztyn
No. SWG is a MMORPG. MMORPGs requires a connection to the internet to play. Thus, you'll always be playing with 1500+ people. *However,* you're not forced to interact with those other people, so you *could* go on an adventure by yourself ( thus making that a kind of "single-player" adventure. :p )

U will always be in touch with other players. Since u can hardly buy anything in NPC shops. Almost every weapon that will be sold will be sold by players :)

:cool:
Page: 1 of 1