Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Gardens of Theed

Page: 1 of 1
 Midge
05-10-2000, 8:43 PM
I'm having an awful time getting through the gardens. I keep getting killed. I can make it to the wounded soldier and he gave me the password but then I get killed again. Can anybody give me some hints to stay alive? Also I'm lost after the conversation about the password. Where do I go from there? Thanks.
 Master Qui-Gon
05-10-2000, 8:52 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">Around the corner to the left and straight ahead is the gate with the password.

To stay alive try hanging back and taking the droids out with your blaster. The camera angle keeps you from seeing them sometimes, but you can see farther if you keep jumping.

If you need to cheat, you can type backspace and then enter "perfection" (no quotes) or "naughty naughty". Perfection will improve the lightsaber's laser bolt deflection and naughty naughty will put the camera angle behind the player's head. "Happy" makes weapon 3 really powerful.

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/Jedi3.jpg)
Master Qui-Gon, Jedi Master
Always remember, your focus determines your reality.
 Commander 598
05-11-2000, 10:49 PM
Weapon 3 is the light repeating blaster and the code makes it have an explosive energy blast instead of the weak little shots it used to.Is there an unlimited ammo code?

------------------
The Battle Droid Commander With full Inteligence-Commander 5-98
 Darth_Simpson
05-12-2000, 4:32 AM
NO, I dont think so. You`ll have to download the trainer for that!
Page: 1 of 1