Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Least favorite part of AOTC

Page: 1 of 1
 Rex_450
05-27-2002, 1:42 AM
What is it??
 Boba Rhett
05-27-2002, 1:56 AM
The part with Anakin and Padme on the couch. :rhett:
 Rogue Nine
05-27-2002, 3:04 AM
Blah. None of those. Jango being turned into a headless sucka by Mace Windu two seconds into their battle.
 x^n
05-27-2002, 3:56 AM
yeah, that was pretty cheap
 MotionMan
05-27-2002, 4:41 AM
That was the awsome!

Mace kicks ass.

I dont why people STILL are surprised to see jango get killed by a jedi. I mean bounty hunters are no match for jedi's. Why do you think that Jedi's are the keepers of the peace in the republic??? Cause no one can F%&$ with them.
 DarkAgent
05-27-2002, 3:31 PM
3PO's head getting assembled on a battle droid.

DUH! How predictable was that - not to mention retarded. Lucas: Clean the dumb out of your ears man!

Lucas cuts Jarr Jarr's time in the movie down to like 2 minutes or something and still manages to screw the audience over with dumbass sh*t like that!

DA :rolleyes:
 Ferox
05-27-2002, 4:32 PM
hmm i dunno i loved the whole movie in general.. trying to think about my least favorite part.

guess it would be the whole scene with the clones before obi and jango fought. it was a cool scene, but my least favorite.
 Exar Kun II
05-27-2002, 6:53 PM
I wanted to see Anakin's slughter of the Tusken raiders more drawn out. Not for the obligatory violence, but to demonstrate his violent tendencies when he gets angry. Revenge and anger are shunned by the Jedi. I would have set the stage for the inevitable in Episode 3.
 razorace
05-27-2002, 9:07 PM
The worst part for me was the dramatic pauses that Anakin did.
 sparky_fox
05-27-2002, 9:37 PM
Jango getting killed in like two seconds, After the fight with Obi Wan earlier in the film I was really looking forward to see what new tricks jango was going to get up to, but I think GL must have decided the movie was running to long and litteraly cut jangos part down to size.

But the most annoying thing was jar jar (only two minutes I know) but thats still two minutes too long? How can amidala still put up with jar jar after ten years of his idiocy, she would have had him put down and out of everyones misery years before.

Elmer fudd: "shhhh. be vewy vewy quyiet, I'm hunting Gun-Gan, ha ha ha ha ha..."
 FunClown
05-28-2002, 2:07 AM
The end credits. :(
 Redwing
05-28-2002, 2:23 AM
LOL

Anyway...the lamest part was C-3PO's head getting switched. Yeah, it was funny, and a great idea. But come on...they could have mechanized it better than just using random chance.

I didn't like Anakin's dialogues with Padme. I could understand it...they both have zero experience (Padme had her last crush when she was TEN!!! And Anakin has been cloistered away with the Jedi since he was ten. What do you expect of them??) But that doesn't mean I didn't groan along with everyone else...or that it wasn't painful to watch :D

Jango panicking when faced with Mace. He should've surrendered, or ran, or SOMETHING! I don't blame him for panicking, but STILL...
 Craz
05-28-2002, 3:38 AM
Originally posted by Rex_450
What is it??

My least favorite part was the whole conveyor belt thing. I didn't mind Padme in the big pot and R2 saving her, however.
 Raynaga
05-28-2002, 4:00 AM
You forgot one very important option in the poll: the script.

--R--
Page: 1 of 1