Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck In Otoh Gunga

Page: 1 of 1
 boy wonder
01-15-2001, 9:32 PM
I'm stuck in a room just past the one where you jump across the pillons that raise out of the pool. In the room there is a ramp that takes you up to a door that I cannot get through. When I hit the lever, the lower door closes and the passage goes up, and by the time I walk up to go through it, the door closes and the passage goes back down. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?
 Jedi Master Mace Windu
01-15-2001, 10:19 PM
You need to run. To do this, press Shift and the the forward key.

------------------
Micro**** mind tricks don't work on me....

http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/MadeWindu/Mace.gif)
Jedi Microsith Warrior

Go To The Rogue Federation Board @ http://pub22.ezboard.com/broguefederation)
 boy wonder
01-16-2001, 9:36 PM
Thanks for the help! I finally made out of Otoh Gunga.
 Jedi SuperBuen
01-17-2001, 2:38 PM
Actually I've passed that part on my first try, but then the game froze so I had to start over that level. Well I couldn't for the life of me do the same... It's like the game didn't like that I did it on the first try so it made me fall after that.

I've fallen in the water on that part so many times it's not even funny...

I had to stop playing it for 30 minutes, go calm down and do something and then come back. Finally I passed it lol!

(by the way the leaving the game for a bit is usually the best way to pass somewhere you're having a hard time. I do this a lot when there's a puzzle that's bugging me in a game... I just go away for a bit, think about it and come back)

------------------
You can do it your own way
Just as long as it's done just how I say...

[This message has been edited by Jedi SuperBuen (edited January 17, 2001).]
Page: 1 of 1