Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

red key, last level

Page: 1 of 1
 tbflowers
11-24-2001, 6:34 PM
I know I'm way behind everyone here, but I'm just played through TPM for the first time (on Playstation). I'm mid-way through the last level and I'm stuck. Maybe someone could help.

I'm playing as the queen in the room with the balcony where the red pass key and the red doors are on "The Final Battle" level. I'm trying to get the key. I've been unable to jump to it.

I tried looking in a "walk-through" and it said to push the cabinet from the upper level off onto the cabinet from the lower level through the gap in the railing. I've been around the balcony 50 times and can't find anyplace where the railing is broken so I can push the cabinet off.

Can anyone help? It's very annoying to be so close to the end and unable to finish.

Thanks.
 Redwing
11-25-2001, 7:56 AM
Are you sure it's not there? Cuz I know it is...hmmmm...I guess I'll go look ingame...tomorrow...*yawns* *flops over*
 Master Qui-Gon
11-26-2001, 4:31 PM
<font color="green1f">Check out my walk through if you still need help. You don't actually need to use the cabinet.
 PadawanAllen
02-02-2002, 11:17 PM
I was able to switch to OBIWAN and jump to the red key. I don't know if PSX version allows that kind of switch. You might be able to push the upper cabinet to the bottom cabinet via the main stairs??? I don't know I have a pc.
 Master Qui-Gon
02-07-2002, 9:37 AM
<div align="Justify"><font color="green1">You should be able to make that jump as the Queen...
 CaptainRAVE
02-10-2002, 6:57 AM
I remember doing this bit. It was tricky, took alot of time and was very frustrating and I know I could never do it again :rolleyes:
 Master Qui-Gon
02-11-2002, 10:40 AM
<font color="green1">If the jump's that hard for you, then just stack the boxes and do it that way.
Page: 1 of 1