Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Finally got CC, needs turbo random map, also problems with CD in drive, and glitch..

Page: 1 of 1
 arthur
05-26-2002, 6:32 AM
I finally got this game. I haven't played it too much yet, but I wish it had turbo random map. I love that feature in AOK:TC.

I was also having problems reading the CD. When I click on standard game, it tells me to put the cd in the drive. But it installed, how can it not know the cd is still in the drive.

I removed everything, including SWGB and re-installed and everything seems ok for now.

I also got this weird glitch. A group of the computer's sith knights surrounded one of my houses to take it down, but the knights were just standing there trembling, jerking, as if they want to destroy the house but got stuck and struggling to move. Meanwhile, the same enemy had other mechs and such working on my fortress with no problems. The sith knights didn't move until someone had destroyed the house then they became unstuck.
 Fishflesh
05-26-2002, 8:30 AM
Do you have 2 cd drives>? if so thats the problem whit the cd
Page: 1 of 1