Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question?

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi72
04-22-2000, 5:18 PM
I sent my TPM (pc version)game back for a replacement disc after many attempts to fiqure outwhat was wrong with it.LucasArts technical support figured it was a bad disc.
Anyway I copied the entire disc to my hard drive before I sent for a replacement disc.
Can I install and play the game this way(from the hard drive).I tried to but I got many error messages. What has to be done to get it to install and play.

Thanks
 Master Qui-Gon
04-22-2000, 5:42 PM
This is difficult to do and it varies from game to game. You probably need an emulator.

[This message has been edited by Master Qui-Gon (edited April 22, 2000).]
 Stormtrooper
04-24-2000, 3:19 PM
Sorry, but this cannot be done. I have tried it with lots of my games and it doesn't work. something to do with needing to read it with the CD laser.

P.S does anyone remember me coz i have not been here for 3 months now also when did the format change
 Jedi72
04-24-2000, 3:50 PM
There is a program I found called Virtual Drive. You can create virtual drives and play games or audio CDs on your hard drive without having to change cd-roms evertime you want to play a different game or audio CD. It accesses the virtual drives you create. I didn't have my TPM disc to do this.

P.S. Thanks Master Qui-Gon for your suggestion!
Page: 1 of 1