Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A little help here.........Plz?

Page: 1 of 1
 TyRaNis
05-25-2002, 1:52 PM
Hi,
I don't know much about Galaxies, so i have some questions!!!
I really want to be a Bountyhunter in the game, much like Jango Fett....SO.......Would it be possible for me to get his Armor in the game and if possible his Slave 1???
Can you fly in outher space in the game???
Do i need to make models and skins to get the perfect Jango Fett Armor???
Plz answer me soon!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry my bad English!!!!
:jango: :jango: :jango:
 Darth Maxx
05-25-2002, 2:12 PM
Originally posted by TyRaNis
Hi,
I don't know much about Galaxies, so i have some questions!!!
1.I really want to be a Bountyhunter in the game, much like Jango Fett....SO.......Would it be possible for me to get his Armor in the game and if possible his Slave 1???
Can you fly in outher space in the game???
Do i need to make models and skins to get the perfect Jango Fett Armor???
Plz answer me soon!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry my bad English!!!!
:jango: :jango: :jango:

Since Jango was allready dead in the period where SW:G, and Boba isn't yet introduced, I think you won't be able to acquire the Mandalorian harnass, but I would be sure on that.
You can't fly in outer space when the game comes out, but you will be able to travel from planet to planet. You do will be able to fly spaceships in space when the Space Expansion comes out, six months after SW:G
I don't know if there's a possibility in the game to make models and skins.
And welcome to the forums.
 Jan Gaarni
05-25-2002, 3:16 PM
First of all, WELCOME!!!! :)

Second, I've heard rumours that you can aquire Mandalorian Armor, but it will be very hard to find.

The Slave 1 will most certaintly NOT be for sale. You can quote me on that. :)
However, you might get hold of the same type of ship, a Firespray, but the modification the Slave 1 has gone thru ... well, you will just have do them yourself. ;)
 TyRaNis
05-25-2002, 3:42 PM
OK!!!
Thanks for the answers!!!
And.. I am VERY VERY happy to be in the Forums!!!

I quess i must make my own skin..If possible!!

Thanks alot!!!

LONG LIVE THE BOUNTYHUNTER......JANGO FETT!!!!!!!!!
 DudEhead
05-25-2002, 3:45 PM
much nicer when u have built it all urself if u ask me... and i think u probably will be able to get hold of mandalorian armor, since it would just be the coolest thing, and a dagger thru my heart if u couldn't (playing the developpers feel for sorrow now :fett: )... anyway... if ur gonna try to make a jango, and i'm gonna try to make a boba... would u be my father then? :jango: :fett: weird stuff going on :p anyways... maybe we could team up then, would be nice to be known as the fiersome fetts (probably will have to make an adjustment in the name as fett prolly won't be allowed :()
 Gaalgoth
05-25-2002, 4:03 PM
First, Boba is in the game. I have seen pictures of him made for the game and have seen him in one of the in-game movies. Second, I really doubt you can make a mod/skin. This isn't JK2, so I really doubt it will work. And don't let this discoursge you, but there is no button you can push to become a Fett. You have to work long and hard to become a bounty hunter, and it's not a predfined profession. You have to combine many things and it will be a while before we have any bounty hunters in the game.
 DudEhead
05-25-2002, 4:29 PM
I know but i'm not discouraged by it, the path of the bounty hunter is a glorious one :fett: and I actually don't wanna be boba, cause that would be a too grand responsibility... i just wanna be a copycat (the old-greek meaning of the word: copying the work to honor the artist :fett: )
 Gaalgoth
05-25-2002, 4:39 PM
Oh I know, I'm not discouraged either. I want to be a bounty hunter.....Seems more realistic than a jedi. In becoming a BH perseverance and determination is sure to pay off...as a jedi it isn't.
 DudEhead
05-25-2002, 5:57 PM
and with the add-on u immediately know what to save for (firespray, modefie it :fett:) and with a jedi u have to choose... being jedi is all about choises :)
 TyRaNis
05-26-2002, 6:01 AM
Does the Firespray looks like Slave1????

Does anyone knows the price of it????

To be a bountyhunter.....What do you then need to do...Join the Empire????

:Jango: :Jango: :Jango: :Jango: :Jango: :Jango: :Jango: :Jango:
 Jan Gaarni
05-26-2002, 6:24 AM
Yes.
Firespray is the ships model name. The full model description is Firespray-class Patrol and Attack Ship, built by Kuat Systems Engineering.
Slave 1 is what Boba, or actually Jango named his ship.

Just like Han flies a ship called Millenium Falcon, but the ships model type is Corellian YT-1300 Transport.

The price I don't know yet, but don't be surprised if you have to pay alot more than 10.000. :D

To be a bounty hunter you need to develop the skills you require to be a succesfull bounty hunter. No one faction is required to become one.
 RoyalGuard
05-26-2002, 7:33 AM
and I actually don't wanna be boba, cause that would be a too grand responsibility... i just wanna be a copycat

Ah, so you want to be Jodo Kast? :)

The price I don't know yet, but don't be surprised if you have to pay alot more than 10.000.

Most transports (i.e. Firespray, YT-1300 etc.) are about 100 000 credits new or 25 000 credits used (in the RPG) I don't know if the prices will be similar in galaxies or not. If they are don't be disheartened by the large price, you can always try and win a ship in a sabacc game, or get a money loan from a hutt....

Hooo Hooo Hooo, echewooa Loan Shark! (sorry my Huttese sucks...)

oh WELCOME to the forums by the way, hope that you won't be adverse to hunting down rebel scum for some imperial credits..
 DudEhead
05-26-2002, 7:54 AM
Originally posted by RoyalGuard

Ah, so you want to be Jodo Kast? :)

yep, except for the being killed by boba part :fett: ...
 TyRaNis
05-26-2002, 8:28 AM
I don't want to be Jango btw...

I'm making a new Bountyhunter called Zargo Fett...

This Bountyhunter will be full of surprises.... Wait and see..

" You better watch your back...."
 DudEhead
05-26-2002, 8:31 AM
LOL.... was gonna name my BH Fett too but i think maybe u'll be more appreciated if u have an original name (hence u will also get more bounties :fett: )
 TyRaNis
05-26-2002, 8:41 AM
LOL....

Okay..How about...mmm....Zargo Zeek....?? Don't know if that sounds good....

BTW....DudEhead, wouldn't it be cool if we had the same last name like Boba and Jango has.....??? You know....Fett..

If you think that would be cool then lets think up something...

And again sorry my bad english.....
 Jan Gaarni
05-26-2002, 9:31 AM
Sorry my bad English!!!!
and
And again sorry my bad english.....
Is this your signature?!? :p

Cause to be honest, so far you've displayed better english then any english/american person here. :D

j/k guys. ;)

Seriously, your english arn't bad at all, so stop apologizing. :D
 TyRaNis
05-26-2002, 9:45 AM
Ok...

I will stop saying it...

And again sorry my bad English.....LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.......

:D :D :D :D :D
 DudEhead
05-26-2002, 11:15 AM
Ok...

I will stop saying it...

And again sorry my bad English.....LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.......

:D :D :D :D :D

That's it... FEAR THE WRATH OF DONGA, for his feet are smelly :fett:

... anyways... about the name thing dealy.... maybe a bit too soon for it yet... after the exams, i will have time to sit down and think about a name, what i'll do with my bounty hunter and so on...
 Ascari
05-26-2002, 11:31 AM
No offense tyranious but..

Could u plz plz plz read the official faq?
 TyRaNis
05-26-2002, 12:27 PM
What do you mean......???

Mesa don't understand...
 Jan Gaarni
05-26-2002, 12:30 PM
Hehe, he means go here: Star Wars Galaxies FAQ (http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/features/faq.jsp) :)

Enjoy the reading. :D
 DudEhead
05-26-2002, 12:52 PM
hehe... i haven't read all of it either yet... but most is repeated constantly on the forum anyway i think so why bother to read :D
 General Theros
05-26-2002, 4:35 PM
It would be really great if Boba Fett in the game catches wind of all of these Fett wannabes and hunts them down himself. I don't think he takes too kindly to people trying to copy him. Didn't he fight someone in a book that tried to copy him?? Don't remember but I think so! :)

Theros
 RoyalGuard
05-26-2002, 5:08 PM
Boba Fett doesn't mind imitators as long as they don't harm his rep: since anyone in Mandalorian armour looks the same as any one else, if some one in Mandalorian armour makes a fool of himself you get some people saying, "That Boba Fett, he ain't so hard...". That's when Boba very publicly destroys his imitator. Oh and he once killed Jodo Kast when he needed more Mandalorian Armour... (that would be the story General Theros remembers)
 Kyren Valinor
05-26-2002, 6:29 PM
Will :fett: be controlled by a dev or will he be an NPC?

~K~
 DudEhead
05-26-2002, 7:13 PM
he will be an npc, and i will make sure ppl don't mistake me for boba, for example I'll have an other color armor (if possible) and i'll name my ship something else too...
 TyRaNis
05-27-2002, 3:19 PM
Man DudEhead........... Me MUST be Twins of some way......

Thas was EXACTLY what i was going to do also.....

A Mandalorian armor just with different colors and then a

Firespray with another name.......
 DudEhead
05-27-2002, 3:43 PM
Maybe when we team up we could buy our first ship together and buy a second one when we have the money for it (after the first has been upgraded)... or will it not be possible to share ships? if not, then maybe it's a good idea for the devs to implement it
 TyRaNis
05-27-2002, 3:52 PM
Yes... Good idea..... We will soon be known as "The Fearsom Bountyhunters"

And i think it will be a good idea to make a team.......

:fett: :jango:
 DudEhead
05-27-2002, 3:55 PM
Yes... Good idea..... We will soon be known as "The Fearsom Bountyhunters"

And i think it will be a good idea to make a team.......

it shall evolve to that butt our name will prolly be 'gay duo' at first (gay in the happy meaning :))
 TyRaNis
05-27-2002, 4:15 PM
LOL :D :D :D :D :D
 Darth Lu-ran
05-27-2002, 4:41 PM
Hello Tyranus! And Hello DudEhead! My name is Lace Luran, and i am not afraid of to bounty hunters. You both >SUCKS<
(and i mean it) that was all see Ya!

(Tyranuses littelbrother)

LOSER :fett: LOSER :jango: :swear: i swear i am going to kill you (wen i get a good computer)
 DudEhead
05-27-2002, 5:18 PM
u writes thing good :p wesa so gonna fry ur ass :fett:
 TyRaNis
05-27-2002, 5:27 PM
Oh no..... My littlebrother is also a member......

Nothing to worry about.....

Hesa Jedi Wannabe.... Wesa gonna fry mesas ass.....

He don't know that the way to respect is to be a Bountyhunter......

And by the way DudEhead........ Why aren't you logged ON in ICQ???

DudEhead
05-27-2002, 6:18 PM
cause ICQ is supersuck in my opinion, MSN is better, except when servers are down :fett: :)
 DudEhead
05-27-2002, 6:19 PM
pff, i go online with i crap u and u aren't even online :p :)
 TyRaNis
05-28-2002, 8:45 AM
Does any one knows for SURE that it would be possible to "repaint" a character??

As said before i want to be a Mandalorian Bountyhunter.....
But i dont wanna look to much like Boba Fett and Jango Fett....

My character is going to be something like red, silver and black...

Is that possible to do????
 Wraith 8
05-28-2002, 9:41 AM
uhm a little comment here

first for fun fights and off topic discussion.. go to the off topic discussion forum :D

second... there is like no way you can enter your last name as Fett... i think it will excluded from posibilaty.. ot else we will have a whole lot of Fetts out there.. same goed for Darth guys ....

oh and welcome :D

-Wraith 8-
 TyRaNis
05-29-2002, 11:13 AM
Ok! There will not be any "Fun-Fights"....

And by the way...... I didn't got any answer on my question!!!!

I said.... "Does any one know for SURE if it is possible to re-paint a character"!!!

Jango is Blue, Gray and Silver!!!

Can i make a Mandalorian Armor with the colors.... Red, Black and Dark Silver???
 Wraith 8
05-29-2002, 11:17 AM
Ok! There will not be any "Fun-Fights"....

And by the way...... I didn't got any answer on my question!!!!

I said.... "Does any one know for SURE if it is possible to re-paint a character"!!!

Jango is Blue, Gray and Silver!!!

Can i make a Mandalorian Armor with the colors.... Red, Black and Dark Silver??? nope ... no one knows how it is with the mandolonian.... stuff thingy .. :D

you are able to give your caharcter another look by going to a hairdresser and change the color of your hair... you are able to where all kinds of different clothing... but i dont know about skins.....
 TyRaNis
05-29-2002, 11:50 AM
Ok!

Thanks for the answer!!

:) :)
 Wraith 8
05-29-2002, 12:00 PM
Ok!

Thanks for the answer!!

:) :) no problem.. that is what we are here for :D.. and when it do comes out about the armor and all... i think you should check out SWGalaxies.net more often.. they have all the latest news and all :D
 TyRaNis
05-31-2002, 12:14 PM
Ok i will check it more often....

And another question..... IF..i want to be a sith after being a bountyhunter.... Can i get a Sith Infiltrator... Like Mauls???
 Wraith 8
06-03-2002, 8:31 AM
Ok i will check it more often....

And another question..... IF..i want to be a sith after being a bountyhunter.... Can i get a Sith Infiltrator... Like Mauls??? first i think your 'IF' is well stated. second. there will be enough space crafts after the space expansion is released.. but that will take a whole nother year after the first release.. so we dont know if there will be crafts from Ep1 and ep 2 in it.

-Wraith 8-
 TyRaNis
06-03-2002, 10:20 AM
Okay!!

And like i said in the beginnning in this Thread....

"I don't know much about Galaxies" and that is why i ask you guys!!! :confused:

And thx again for the Asnwer!!!!

And yes.. I know, it is what you guys are here for!!!!
 TyRaNis
06-06-2002, 12:20 PM
I Maybe have choosed to be a Zabrak!!!

Will I then be able to tatoo my face like maul did??

Example my Avatar!!! Can i paint my Face like that???

That would be sooooo coooool......... :D :D :D
 Wraith 8
06-06-2002, 12:22 PM
sure.. you can make whatever tattoo you want... but please i beg you.. dont make the same as maul... you know how many people want to do that?? go the official forums and find ou :D

do the one in your avatar
 TyRaNis
06-06-2002, 12:26 PM
Don't wory i wont make the same tatoo like mauls!!!

It would be to boring to look like the characters in the film!!!

And yes.... I will make my tatoo like the one on my avatar!!!!;)
 Wraith 8
06-07-2002, 6:44 AM
Don't wory i wont make the same tatoo like mauls!!!

It would be to boring to look like the characters in the film!!!

And yes.... I will make my tatoo like the one on my avatar!!!!;) thank god for that :D..
Page: 1 of 1