Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Got it!

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
12-17-2000, 8:38 PM
I got this game today!! It's pretty cool, jar jar is a bit annoying though.
 Garindan
12-17-2000, 9:39 PM
ok, i'm kinda getting ticked off about the way they make you jump on everything. I'm stuck at the part where you gotta get across all those annoying structures that when you stand on them, they go down, i got to the second to last one, and it messed up and i ended up overjumping! need gamepad now.
 Boba Rhett
12-17-2000, 10:45 PM
Ya. The jumping in the game is horrible. Just wait till you get to some of the later levels. Some of them are even worse.
 Darth_Simpson
12-18-2000, 12:17 AM
It's better than the jumping in JPB at least!
 Garindan
12-18-2000, 12:17 AM
ok, i'm at theed now. It's awesome! The jumping part is pretty annoying, i just need to get the hang of it, it took me about an hour to get past that part where all the pillars go down as soon as you jump on them. I remember playing theed at a friends house on the playstation, and I'm now at one of the parts where we got stuck at, but can't remember what we did to get past it!!

I'm at the part where there's that tank guarding that door (is there a way to blow the tank up? i've tried using proton missiles and 1 thermal detonator and that didn't seem to work, i was firing at it's face).

The battle droid parts and when you talk to the people are very fun though, what happens if you kill jar jar binks in the beginning?

The Phantom Menace is pretty fun, will keep me busy for a while. (unless i get battle for naboo for christmas).
 Darth_Simpson
12-18-2000, 12:21 AM
There are two switches on each side of the door. You need to jump up on the two elevated points next to the door. Then you can see the switches. Use either Force Push or a blaster to reach them....

You can kill the tank, but not without cheating at that point!
 Garindan
12-18-2000, 10:22 PM
well, i figured it out. I had to use the force push, and then i had to jump in the window to the right. I loved tatooine, the cantina place was pretty funny, teemto was too funny! I am now at coruscant, it's pretty hard, and fun!
 Garindan
12-19-2000, 2:42 PM
how do i beat that coruscant mercenary who has that saber-like weapon? i only have 25% health!!!
 stoat
12-19-2000, 7:37 PM
start the level over and end up with more health at the end. (Before you go down into hobo land you have to fight some guys after you go down the first elevator. When you come out of the elevator the door closest to you has three small health packs in it.
 The Mighty Galvatron
12-21-2000, 7:23 PM
Do what I did.
Get a trainer for invincibility.
yes I did have to cheat at points to beat the game.
The best weapon(if your not cheating)to beat the mercenary is the R-65.If cheating use the happy gun.I used it and beat him before he even got to me.

The happy gun is the upgraded light repeating blaster.But its not light anymore.It shoots the same thing as the tanks at a rapid fire pace.

Jumping?
Even with cheating its near impossible for ANYONE to beat the last level.

To beat the tanks in Theed-Happy Gun'em to death.

I have spoken.

------------------
http://www.tfw2005.com/3dtf/thumbs/galvatron.jpg)
"I hate the Autobots, I hate Cyclonus, and I'm not to fond of you either."
 oninosensi
12-22-2000, 1:35 AM
all the jumping was why i didn't buy the game

------------------
"I see", said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.
 Darth_Simpson
12-22-2000, 1:42 AM
The jumping is not at all that hard. The jumping in JPB is far worse. You just need to get used to it!
 The Mighty Galvatron
12-23-2000, 4:10 PM
It took me 1 week to beat all the other levels but when I got to the last level it took me 3 weeks to figure out the jumping on all those platforms.And I still die here and there now!
The jumping is fine.Its just the last level.

------------------
http://www.tfw2005.com/3dtf/thumbs/galvatron.jpg)
"I hate the Autobots, I hate Cyclonus, and I'm not to fond of you either."
 Garindan
12-26-2000, 2:46 AM
well, i got a gamepad for christmas for the computer, and gotta return it, and get a better one, hopefully it'll be easier to use than the keyboard!
 Garindan
12-27-2000, 11:54 PM
awesome, i got past that stupid boss guy, and got past the first maul duel! Now i have to save panaka's butt!
Page: 1 of 1