Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Soon to open Theros Bloodbane's Guns n' Stuff!

Page: 1 of 1
 General Theros
05-24-2002, 7:53 PM
We will soon be opening the doors to Theros Bloodbane's Guns n'

Stuff. Our store will be the one stop shop for guns, weapons,

weapon training, and just about anything useful for that matter!

If we don't have it, you probably don't need it! Stop by our PA

and check us out, we have some exciting news so be sure to

stop by the news section as well! We hope to see you at our

store when we open!

Theros Bloodbane
Co-owner
Co-founder
 RoyalGuard
05-24-2002, 8:28 PM
Just don't let me catch you gunrunning for the Alliance :)
 General Theros
05-24-2002, 9:34 PM
Hahaha! Well, I'm going to try and stay nuetral! But we shall

see won't we? I'll be sure to hire some heavy hands to handle

the "insurance" that our business will remain fairly unscathed

from people and groups that would have us close! :)

Theros
 Ohn Ruukon
05-25-2002, 12:13 AM
:fett: :deathstar Hey Buddy looks as if your openin up a shop here... I think Im just the guy youlle be needin... As long as you would keep me supplied with weapons, gear and ammo, I would gladly use my skills of "persuasion against anyone who tries to put you outta bizness...
 Gaalgoth
05-25-2002, 4:16 PM
Theros, get your PA allied with The Associates. WE'll eventually have our own city and we're all dedicated. it'll be good for both of us, cause as we're neutral you can sell to everyone you want, regardless of faction. And if anyone tries to stir something up, we'll take them out.
 DudEhead
05-25-2002, 4:26 PM
If ohn isn't enough help to you, Doda fett here will be glad to help out in the same way :)
 General Theros
05-25-2002, 5:07 PM
Sounds good to me. Making friends in influential places is always a good idea! Safety in numbers I guess, huh? Allying with The Associates sounds like a very lucrative and wise business move! :)

Ohn and Dude....you guys will be great additions to our store. If you are as combat savvy as you are letting on anyway! :)

Theros Bloodbane
 Gaalgoth
05-25-2002, 5:11 PM
Well Theros, sounds like a plan.
 DudEhead
05-25-2002, 5:54 PM
Originally posted by General Theros
Sounds good to me. Making friends in influential places is always a good idea! Safety in numbers I guess, huh? Allying with The Associates sounds like a very lucrative and wise business move! :)

Ohn and Dude....you guys will be great additions to our store. If you are as combat savvy as you are letting on anyway! :)

Theros Bloodbane

Once i am ubergod (=servant of Boba) I shall fry each villain or critter alike who tries to touch 'da store' .... of course for my services, a mandalorian armor would be appreciated :)
 Absath
05-25-2002, 7:44 PM
heheh sounds fun
 DudEhead
05-25-2002, 7:52 PM
Originally posted by Absath
heheh sounds fun

me being ubergod? guess it does sound fun :p :fett:
Page: 1 of 1