Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

starting Random map game with Air Transport?

Page: 1 of 1
 CatholLynAyt
05-24-2002, 6:28 PM
The other night I was playing a 2v2 random map (CC) with the computer. I think I was playing as the Rebel Alliance on Aereen. I started the game with the usual 3 workers, plus a scout, and to my surprise, an Air Transport. It was really slow (air cruiser speed) but I was able to use it to explore and to transport my Padawan to pick up Holocrons. I haven't used them before or since so I don't know if the speed was the default or a bug.
The thing is that I don't remember ever starting a RM with a transport before, either in GB or in CC. Is this a new feature/option that I missed? Or a bug that I was able to take advantage of?
 DarthMaulUK
05-24-2002, 8:07 PM
You were probably on the space RM map in Clone Campaigns.

In normal SWGB game, you start as normal, without an air transporter and you will notice, very little food and myknocs spread around but a distance away.

In Clone Campaigns, you start with the Air Transporter and you will find stores of food and more myknocs closer together and more of them.

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1