Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Evil Politicians Beware!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Ohn Ruukon
05-24-2002, 5:28 PM
:fett: :deathstar Evil Politicians Beware!!
I personally would love to (as Im sure anyone else would too!)
just become an extremely influentall politician and take over whole worlds but doesnt it seem a little too easy? Im sure that there will be something to try and stop you like , a bunch of NPC Jedi or Rebellion Assassins, Not to mention hit men from other corrupt politicians in the Empire trying to gain power JUST AS YOU ARE!Untill next time....:fett:
 DudEhead
05-24-2002, 5:47 PM
so are u saying ur gonna be a politician who does nothing else than assasinate other politicians??? :fett: cool :)
 madzabrak
05-24-2002, 8:11 PM
Hey watch it buddy!:) Ill sick Vader on you if you even THINK about threatening me!:D Anyway I hope your Ideas dont spread because you could make it hard for a lot of people! I hope to see you in game....
 RoyalGuard
05-24-2002, 8:17 PM
I'm shocked! Aren't politicians supposed to act with the best interests of the people they represent at heart? :D

I'm not sure Vader will be too interested in punishing back-stabbing politicians, so long as they aren't rebel sympathisers. He'll be too busy killing any Jedi that say 'w00t, I'm a Jedi'

hopefully very slowly.
 madzabrak
05-24-2002, 8:22 PM
Youre a mere Imp. Royal Gaurd! How should you know the doings of lord Vader! I agree tho about the slowly part! Hopefully painfully as well!!:D
 RoyalGuard
05-24-2002, 8:26 PM
I'll have you know that Lord Vader and I are close personal friends and that... (urk!) .. can't... quite... no ...air, crushing!

aaarrghhh, I die for Palpatine! (crunch, snap)

(breathing)
I warned you about name dropping for the last time!
(breathing)

here's t omuch pain for the w00ters!
 Demangel
05-30-2002, 4:39 AM
the "woot I'm a Jedi" part is funny cuz it's true heheh.

god knows the first time I get the jedi thing (If I get it). I'll probably scream so loud in real life "WOOOT I'm A JEDI!" that somehow the server will pick up on that and send a vader/fett goon squad to my house to smash my computer and take my hard drive, then wipe my character from the server, and delete the zone he was living in...

but hey, I'll still be screaming it heheh.
Page: 1 of 1