Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My God

Page: 1 of 1
 ESE_Sithlord
07-13-2001, 6:21 AM
Who here still plays this boring Game when ya seen the movie soo much ya know just how to beat the game too.
 Dave Maul
07-13-2001, 7:14 AM
I'm suprised anyone had the patience to watch Episode I from beginning to end, in which case the game kicked ass ;)

I still whip it out now and again (let's make perfectly clear we're talking about THE GAME here), it's fun to play (again, PERFECTLY clear...). But you know what'd make it even MORE fun? PATCHES! :D
 Pedro The Hutt
07-13-2001, 1:49 PM
Yeah.. I play it from time to time as well.

And yup. LEC! LET ZANZI(and co.) RELEASE THE PATCHES!
 Hannibal
07-13-2001, 3:19 PM
<font color="red">PATCHES!!!PATCHES!!!PATCHES!!! </font color>
Come on everybody.
 Gabrobot
07-13-2001, 5:02 PM
PATCHES!!!!! PATCHES!!!!!! PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Unfortunatly I think lucasarts has given up on TPM game, and wants nothing more to do with it. :(

I also play it once in a while I would play it more if it had more secret stuff or addons. :(
 Hannibal
07-13-2001, 6:14 PM
This reminds me...it doesn't seem that there will be any Ep II games for next year(not counting that pod racing crap). Unless they just aren't announcing them. An Ep II action game would be cool. Maybe they'll just do a TC of Outcast.
 Redwing
07-13-2001, 6:50 PM
Hey I love both TPM the game and TPM the movie :D and I still play/watch both quite often :D ps Vader your name is quite phony :p
Page: 1 of 1