Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The official skin request thread!

Page: 1 of 2
 Azrael
05-24-2002, 1:38 PM
Okay, this is now the (un)official skin request thread of the forum. If you would like a skin to be made, you just post here with your ideas and maybe someone will do it for you...or something. Not me, 'cause I suck.

I would personally like to see a Corran Horn, and a Ganner Rhysode skin from New Jedi Order. This is the best pic I could find:
http://www.artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/334/customizer/craig/Dark%20Tide%20(Corran%20and%20Ganner)%20pic.jpg)

Someone please give it a shot!

Edit: Okay, the pic's not working... um, just copy and paste, I guess.
 stupidvan
05-24-2002, 4:04 PM
I'd like to see a model / skin of Kit Fisto ... the green Jedi with tentacles on his head...they kinda look like extra thick dreads.

He's the one in AoTC that force pushes C3PO in the arena...then smiles.
 Andy867
05-24-2002, 5:46 PM
I would like to see an Anakin Skywalker skin that has him robed, just without the hood. like in the movie when he goes and kills off all the Tusken Raiders. I mean the one that was made looks nice and all, but I think him wearing the robe makes him look more like how he will eventually turn to.. Vader. The Black robe, the dark vest and clothing attire. I think he looked better with the robe.
 Dark Reaper
05-25-2002, 6:10 AM
Yeah and I wanna see a Sandtrooper !!!

but hey who's gonna litsen to a stormtrooper like me
 Darth Maniac
05-25-2002, 9:57 AM
Clonetroopers (Inc. command officers), watto, robed emperor, robed dooku, robed Anakin, a twilek skin, and all Jedi Council members (Especially a decent Mace Windu skin).
 Eldherald
05-25-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Darth Maniac
Clonetroopers (Inc. command officers), watto, robed emperor, robed dooku, robed Anakin, a twilek skin, and all Jedi Council members (Especially a decent Mace Windu skin).

u could read my mind. was just thinking of that.

i think i should summarise all request: All movie skins :)
 Droidekas
05-25-2002, 10:57 AM
A general twi'lek model, maybe female, maybe male, maybe both. Twi'leks are awesome! See how many jedis come from that race!
 Master Shawn
05-25-2002, 3:18 PM
I VERY MUCH SO need a skin of Dun Setta(from the Madalorian model pack) that has a jetpack and a cape that matches his current outfit. Hope someone does it as I have no clue how :(
 __CKY__
05-25-2002, 3:26 PM
I wanna see a real good Padme skin lol shes hot and i would like to see a MasterYoda,Clone Trooper with the colord thing to tell the ranks,Super Battle Droid,C3PO
 solidus zero
05-25-2002, 3:51 PM
The emperor with his robes on.
:jawa
 Epimetheus
05-25-2002, 6:01 PM
The Emperor with his robes OFF...

Eww. Just a joke, man. I don't have a thing for old guys with yellow eyes and teeth. Really.
 Angry Sandwich
05-25-2002, 7:10 PM
Skins or Models that I'd like to see made:

1) Battle Droids

2) Imperial Scout Troopers (you know... those guys who rode the Speeder bike in "Return of the Jedi")

3) Imperial Star Destroyer Commander in Black Clothes (I think the one in the game is grey)

4) A decent Gui-Gon Jinn skin

5) Imperial Snow Troopers

6) Yoda
 nucular_jedi_14
05-25-2002, 8:33 PM
1) master yoda

2)dengar

3)kyp durron

4)Onaconda Farr

5)Jaxxon

6)Kir Kanos

7)Kia-Adi-Mundi

8)lobot

9)Bail Organa

10)Captain Panaka

11)Even Piell

12)Max Rebo

13)Dash Rendar

14)Ben Skywalker

15)Saesee Tiin

16)Quinlan Vos

and last a scout trooper!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Altimira
05-26-2002, 10:31 AM
(Especially a decent Mace Windu skin). [/B][/QUOTE]

hey my brothers Mace is coming out quite nicely. he is editing a model but i dont know which one. He needs some help, look at his post on the modeling forum

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57026)

all the ones ive seen suck.
 Darklighter
05-26-2002, 11:25 AM
Please, does anyone know of a good Episode 2 Obi-Wan skin. All the ones I've seen are rubbishy (I don't mean to offend anyone working on a descent one)?
 Darth Torgo
05-26-2002, 11:27 AM
First a couple that I've not seen requested too much but would be really cool to have. We already have nice skins of both Yun and Jerec from JK1. So, why don't we complete the package with:

* Maw
* Sariss
* Boc

Boc might prove difficult to model perfectly given his dual sabers, but until duel sabers is a reality in JO, just one would certainly work.

Maw is cut in half and floats via an anti-gravity device at his waist. I'm not sure how much of a problem this would cause in modeling but I'm guessing there's a way to make his legs invisible?

I could care less about skins of Pic and Gork, however. :)

Other Skins that I'd like to see:

* Plo Koon
* A really good Emperor that's not a re-skin of a reborn
* A really good Darth Maul--the one we have is pretty good, but...
* Count Dooku

And BOTS. I love it when a skin.character has a BOT to it.

Mt two cents...

- DT
 Mandalorian iTi
05-26-2002, 2:19 PM
SCOUT TROOPER SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a good Maul skin w/ his proper clothes from EP1 and a nice face:fett:
 teleguy
05-26-2002, 4:53 PM
Guri fromShadows of the Empire
 Jango_Fett82
05-28-2002, 7:09 PM
Originally posted by teleguy

BRILLIANT! my man. I was just gonna say a decent Vong from th NJO--That's New Jedi Order for all of you who don't read the books--but Guri would be awesome and I wouldn't think she would really need a new model. Just a Padme model or even Jan's. Hey, IF you can skin, get the Nude Jan skin and put Guri's outfit on her. ;)

sucka.
 Jango_Fett82
05-28-2002, 7:11 PM
Originally posted by teleguy

BRILLIANT! my man.
I was just gonna say a decent Vong from th NJO--That's New Jedi Order for all of you who don't read the books--but Guri would be awesome and I wouldn't think she would really need a new model. Just a Padme model or even Jan's.

Hey, IF you can skin, get the Nude Jan skin and put Guri's outfit on her. ;)

sucka.
 AgentSmith
05-30-2002, 4:05 PM
How about an Aayla Secura skin? (The sexy blue Twi'lek Jedi from the Dark Horse comics and the EP II AOTC Arena fight?)

I'd say almost a match for Guri in skimpy, revealing yet decent outfit sexyness?
And Amy Allen who portrayed Aayla Secura in EP II 'filled' the role quite well.

Anyways, I'd so love an Aayla Secura skin!!! If you know of any or have one, feel free to E-mail me at another_agent_smith@yahoo.com

(I also posted this request as a new thread, hadn't seen this one, sorry about that.) :p

Anyways Aayla Secura skin wanted!

P.S. : Don't tell my gf! :p I'm getting her the outfit already! Now if I could find some nice blue paint and all. Hehehe ;) :p
 Adrial Fydar
05-30-2002, 6:18 PM
i would like someone to make a plo koon skin
 Tikini
05-30-2002, 10:17 PM
There's a pretty good Kir Kanos being made, almost done even.

There's an Amidala being made. Thread is not too far down in the modeling section.

I'd like to see Corner Jax (from Crimson Empire) with his black imperial gaurd suite.
 Mandalorian iTi
05-31-2002, 8:16 PM
Say Jnago_Fett82 where is that naked jan skin loacted? what site? there has been some controvercy about that skin and i wanna take a look....:snear:
 GouldSite
05-31-2002, 9:33 PM
I would definitely like to see a Mon Calamari skin; be it Admiral Ackbar or a generic one.

I know someone else is making one right now, but hey - you can never not have enough Mon Calamari Skins. :D

-Andrew Gould
 «¦gшt ѓшrзл?¦»
06-01-2002, 12:32 AM
PLO KOON!! really plo koon with his clothes.
Itll be hard .
 darth dragon
06-01-2002, 1:50 PM
Darth Vader.
 Obikenobi
06-01-2002, 1:52 PM
Well Iwanted the nekkidjan skin I don't anymore though because I have it. If you want it go back to skinning and click on the naked jan thread. You will find the link to where you can download it towards the bottom of the page in a Darkhold X reply.The Skin was made available by the author Absath and is graciously being hosted by Darkhold X. Thanks Absath & Darhold X:)
 BradFu
06-01-2002, 2:46 PM
Hey Darth Dragon, there's already a Darth Vader model available, it's very nice :)

BradFu!
 petezilla
06-01-2002, 3:00 PM
I would like to see this guy skinned http://www.gamespot.co.uk/stories/screens/0,2160,2109448-4,00.html) its the new shinobi guy.
 Takeoffyouhoser
06-03-2002, 12:16 AM
i'd like to an Ed Hunter Skin.... for those of you who don't know who that is, its Iron Maiden's mascot.... The picture of Eddie on the cover from the album Somewhere in Time would make a great bounty hunter if it could be done....
 Tikini
06-03-2002, 12:22 AM
You'd need to model this too...

The four armed fat guy at the bar in Episode 2, his name was something deck or something like I think (not too sure on that one).
 Darth Sadao
06-03-2002, 1:03 AM
I'd like to 'see' the Invisible Man.. lol.. j/k.
I think it would be different to see one of those cloners on Kamino. The lizard-like long neck things.
Oh... And the Rhino and Scorpion form Amazing Spider-Man comics.

-Darth Sadao :darth:
 JediRice
06-05-2002, 5:45 PM
The only skin I will proably ever request (all the others I want have already been requested :D ) i I would love to see a really good skin of Leia in her slave attire from Jabba's Palace in ROTJ. It shouldn't be too difficult a skin I think, but then I know nothing about skinning. But the naked Jan skin could probably be used as a template for it.
 adrian832
06-05-2002, 7:14 PM
I'df like to see Jate Soel done...well ok...i made him up but it would be cool to see, j/k i am already going to make a full new model for him, and a full new model of plo koon foro whoever requested it above...heres a basic drawing of how Jate Soel's gonna look:

http://thumbs.deviantart.com/thumb?type=300W&file=large/wallpaper/wscifi/Jate_Soel.jpg)
 Kendi
06-06-2002, 1:20 AM
how a sbout a baby rancor skin that would be funny!
 Pseudonym
06-06-2002, 8:05 AM
A Neo skin with a black trench coat and sun glasses maybe? I don't know...
 adrian832
06-06-2002, 7:46 PM
THat would be cool, although he would look pretty stupid with a saber or the futuristic(well not futuristic, but oit of this world) gun
 teleguy
06-07-2002, 1:50 PM
Did anybody mention the X-men ?
 gUrSuMnCt
06-10-2002, 2:52 AM
how about a squall model and skin from final fantasy and some from final fantasy, those characters are bad ass...and i have been begging everwhere for a united states marine in his blue uniform and like short buzzed hair...i was thinking you could use galak as the model....i would also like to see goku gohan and trunks from dbz all swole and supersaiyen, a lot of people want that. a new anakin model with his baggy clothes from episode 2 would be cool and his ponytail and braid in his hair.....AND i would like to see someone make vader a lot taller than everyone else cuz he is one tall badass,6'9 or so.he towers over people...but anyway thanks and later.
 GoblinKing
06-11-2002, 3:53 PM
ne of those cool red emperors guards with the robes, or the ninga from mgs2
 Azrael
06-13-2002, 1:01 AM
Got a new one. I'd really'd like to see the Reborn Emperor from DE & DE2. Not the old man Emperor with his loose skin, and old...balls, and *shudder* gross.

I also would like to see a Girdon Tierce model from Specter of the Past. He supposedly a genetic mix of a Royal Guard's fighting prowess, and Grand Admiral Thrawn's tactical genius.
 BIG BOSS
06-13-2002, 1:28 AM
only 1 person said QUINLAN VOS! (pimped out char) and not 1 person said anything about ULIC QUEL DROMA omg whats the matter with you people!
 petezilla
06-14-2002, 9:05 PM
maybe you should all add a pic link to the skin of your choice so the skinner has an idea who your talkin about
 nucular_jedi_14
06-14-2002, 9:13 PM
you can get the naked tav skin at both jediknightii.net and jk2files .com
 Dark Halfman
06-14-2002, 10:33 PM
the name of the character is Sefaran Syllirav Halfman, called either Sef or just Halfman. He would be dressed in a jedi outfit similar to Lukes, but it would probably be hooded. He has short, light greyish-white hair, but he himself does not appear to be old. He is clean shaven, and has dark, glowing green eyes. If anyone cares to or has time to make a skin like this, I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you very much. :D
 stonedmonkey
06-16-2002, 10:11 PM
ok I love playing JK:II but Im really bad looking for things on the internet (what can I say the internet makes about as much sence to me as women), where do I find skins? lso how do I make them? I wan to find a cool jedi skin like Obi or mace, even Qui gon, but I canm't sem to find jack, the force has deserted me when it comes to surfing the net.
 teleguy
06-16-2002, 10:40 PM
ok I love playing JK:II but Im really bad looking for things on the internet (what can I say the internet makes about as much sence to me as women), where do I find skins? lso how do I make them? I wan to find a cool jedi skin like Obi or mace, even Qui gon, but I canm't sem to find jack, the force has deserted me when it comes to surfing the net.
http://www.jediknightii.net/)
http://www.jk2files.com/?Ello)
http://www.jedi-outcast.com/)
http://www.massassi.net/)
 LordTopolev
06-17-2002, 1:16 AM
Greetings fellow Jedi...

I am Lord Topolev, and I was hoping that someone here would show interest in creating a "personal" skin for me. (My Character) I am very interested in having one done, and I have found that I lack the talent to put it together.

I do have several ideas, and would very much like to talk with someone about creating a skin for my character. Please contact me at your leisure at any of the following.

Mail: LordTopolev@aol.com
ICQ: 792309 (Leave a message...I might be there and you can't see me)
AOL IM: LordTopolev

Thanks again, and may the force be with you.

The Journal of Lord Topolev (http://www.johnbmayes.com/jedi)
 Dark Halfman
06-17-2002, 5:07 AM
guess no one wants to make skins for people eh? heh, not that I blame ya.
Page: 1 of 2