Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CC Much Better Game!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Dvlos
05-24-2002, 12:24 PM
All the civ/team/fort bonuses make GB the best damn rts around.. Because its star wars... because its balanced now.

The air cruisers are a tough cookie, but they go down fast to fighters and AA. I played someone who used them to circle near aa turrets and fortresses to keep people away.

The NABOO DOESNT SUCK!!!!!

As the only way I could beat the Confederacy guy last night who nestled himself between 3 forts 3 aircruisers a shield and a aa turrret. Was with a huge air force, 6 jedi masters, 6 jedi knigghts, 7 assault mechs, 15 strike mechs, and some pummels.

The air cruisers deal mean mean damage to nestled troops I forsee lots of people using the scattered formation pattern alot more. However their long reload times make them weak against fighters and aa guys so AC's have their weaknesses.. but man they are awesome can wipe out a like 6 nestled farms in one shot.

My partner and I picked up every holocron we could find and dropped it off in my jedi temple, the naboo are total nova freaks and with it can make a decent army of jedi/ships man... tight work.

Wookies are so all around, Gungans too.

Galactic Empire is a force to be reckoned with man, their upgraded ATATs kick ASS!! I keep seeing people play COnfed/Rep and that's it but GE and Rebels are still ultra powerful.... With the Rebel Awing and the Air Speeders the perfect counters vs ATATS and Air Cruisers (respectively).
Page: 1 of 1