Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Working

Page: 1 of 1
 Gaalgoth
05-24-2002, 12:42 AM
Well ladies and gents, tomorrow I start my new job. Bussing tables at an Italian restaurant. That's pretty funny to me, especially cause I'm a complete full-out mick. Well, I'm Irish, Scottish and Welsh......It's all the same blood. Anyways, I get to work till 11 pm tomorrow. Hooray! I'm so excited...::finishes tying noose::...so I'm gonna be on late tomorrow. Just thought I should share that.....
 gavor
05-24-2002, 1:36 AM
How sad. Although i guess im on 9-5 aussie time so you'll be back while i'm here. We can still bounce posts off each other. ;)

:max:
 Wraith 8
05-24-2002, 4:58 AM
hey man... greatr news... then you finally can pay for SWGalaxies :D :p.

good luck :D
 MikeC
05-24-2002, 1:20 PM
An Italian restaraunt? What is the commute time between Atlanta and Italy? ;)
 Gaalgoth
05-25-2002, 5:09 PM
Not too good, traffic is a bitch. But it all ran pretty well last night...I'm off to work again in about two hours. Working till 11 again.....tonight I'm the only food runner and it's going to be a bitch. Especially since I burnt my hand last night on a lasagna dish.
 Darth Evad
05-25-2002, 10:46 PM
An Italian restaraunt? What is the commute time between Atlanta and Italy?
ROFL!!!
Page: 1 of 1