Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question about playing the expansion pack

Page: 1 of 1
 Wolfsburg
05-22-2002, 9:31 PM
ok i bought the expansion pack and i don't understand what cds to use and where. i load up the gb play cd like normal and i don't see the cc campaigns. nor do i see the civ's in the regular skirmish mode. i load the cc cd and i get the message that i must load the gb cd and restart cc. i don't understand what i am doing wrong. anyone tell me how to play the game. thank you in advance.
 CorranHorn328
05-22-2002, 11:58 PM
Put the Clone Campaigns disk in and play.
 WolfmanNCSU
05-23-2002, 1:31 AM
Yeah, just put in the CC disk and start the expansion. This way, You can play the new campaigns plus the original campaigns with the new enhancments.
 Wolfsburg
05-28-2002, 4:07 PM
well that did not work when i first installed everything. but i will uninstall and reinstall everything and try it. thanks guys.
 Wolfsburg
05-28-2002, 6:32 PM
ya i tried that and it didn't work. i install gb and then cc and i put the cc cd in the drive and let it autorun, i get to the main screen and click single player. it asks me to type in my name and i do then it comes up with a error message and tells me to put in a game cd to play. so i close it and run the game cd from gb and that works, but it doesn't have the 2 new civ's from episode 2. anyone else having this problem.
Page: 1 of 1