Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Great Idea for a New Adventure game!

Page: 1 of 1
 fook_yu
05-22-2002, 9:12 PM
just got it and it rock!!! go back in this old day were adventure game of Lucas Arts were on DOS or very old version of window ..... you remember?...

all of these heros?:
- Ben (full throtlle),
- Manny Calavera, glottis (grim fandango),
- Guybrush & Elaine Threepwood (monkey island),
- Indiana jones (fate of atlantis),
- Zak McKracken (Zak McKracken),
- Bernard, Laverne, Hoagie (Day of the tentacle)
- Sam, max (Sam & Max: hit the road)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and all these bad guys?
- Dr. Fred (day of the tentacle),
- Hitler (Indiana Jones: fate of atlantis),
- LeChuck (monkey island),
- Ector LeMan (grim fandango),
- Bruno (sam & max: hit the road)

Here we go. Just imagine an adventure game (because it seem everyone here, including me, want a new adventure game from Lucas Arts!) with everyone you see over here! So here we have an adventure game without any star wars link.... no jedi or lightsaber. If lucas arts show all the forum, my idea, and work a little bit hard on hit, I'm sure LA would be able to produce this game with the help of Tim Schafer (designer of full throttle, Grim fandangoand many more). It could be like... don't know me... will would all think together of it... but we will have to controle lot of heros (manny, guybrush, indiana jones, Ben, sam and max etc etc..), and all the bad guys could make a big gang who want to take over the world! isnt it original? not sure... that's why we will all think about the story. An other great thing about this game, the most part of the game would be in 3D, BUT, because there's a BUT because I know you love old adventure game, if you find some secret in the game, it could give you the whole old game like Day of the tentacle, full throttle, or sam & max! and if you finish the game with all the secret (old game), it could give you bigger game like grim fandango or monkey island 3. I know the game will be really big (more than 600 mo surely) but what we can to for that? everything! I would buy a new hard drive if I have no place on my hard drive for this game!!

Reply to the forum of lucas arts E3 at: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=369)
 JBlink
05-23-2002, 1:56 AM
Too bad it will never happen...

Hea! Bruno isnt a bad guy at all. He was inoccent and um.... Hairy. Why should everyone think that Bruno is bad becuase hes a bigfoot. Stupid steriotypes. The bad guys from the game were Conroy Bumpus and his assistant (NOOOOOO! I cant remember his name!).
 SyntheticGerbil
05-23-2002, 9:22 AM
I don't think any of those guys are bad. They are just misunderstood.

And I think your idea is horrible. Why would I want to replay an old Lucas Arts game inside a new Lucas Arts game?
 fook_yu
05-24-2002, 12:10 AM
it is just a bonus! and for FT bad guys... I haven't play this game... I wrote what I see on a web site
 fook_yu
05-24-2002, 12:11 AM
i made a mistake on my last reply.... it is not FT it is for DOTT
 sheaday6
05-24-2002, 12:27 AM
poor misunderstood Hitler, his genocidal tendencies where just a call for help.

yeah, and no offence, but i don't think your idea is very good

... at all

... its crap.
:(
 sheaday6
05-24-2002, 12:33 AM
and for some reason, that avatar of yours is making me feel uneasy
 Jester
05-24-2002, 9:42 PM
Yeah - how'd he get a picture of your mom?
 Metallus
05-24-2002, 10:16 PM
Zing!
 sheaday6
05-25-2002, 12:12 AM
oh yeah, well ... well I think that you ... yourself are ... are in fact ... very ... very stupid ... and ... and that ... and that your mother ... is stupid ... too.
 YTtheMighty
06-02-2002, 1:34 AM
Nah, it wouldn't work, most of the bad guys are dead, or sprouted in Hector's case, and the Good guys are all from different universes, it would be like makeing a Star Wars movie with Carrie Fisher and Natalie Portman as their respective characters in a scene together... (don't get any ideas George) Besides, I think it would be cooler to give the heros all new villans and stories in their own new sequals... 5 games is better than 1 I say...
 sam&maxballa629
06-09-2002, 1:39 PM
UR meaning to tell me hitler isnt bad? hes just misunderstood? ur really messed up.and i agree with blink, bruno isnt bad.......just really confused.*THE COW SAYS MOO*:ewok:
 SyntheticGerbil
06-09-2002, 11:19 PM
I know not of "good" and "bad." I only know of understanding.
Page: 1 of 1