Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where's the additional music??

Page: 1 of 1
 _FZ_
05-22-2002, 6:21 PM
Many weeks ago (one moths ago!) I wrote to Schmatz about Additional Dig's Music..I've some trouble to run the digmusic.bun player and rec the sound..
...but I'm awaiting for music under downloads page..or a links page to mp3 file!!

I'm only curious..I hope Schmatz didn't forget me...

Bye!
 _FZ_
05-27-2002, 4:40 PM
EHI! ARE YOU ALIVE??????????????????????????????? :( :( :(
 eloqui
05-28-2002, 6:37 AM
Hehehe... those MP3's have been promised for a long time. Maybe now Schmatz has temporarily taken over the site from our intrepid ever-changing-his-mind-about-the-site-design webmaster SpaceMonkey (how many websites have three different designs running concurrently?), you'll see some action. Then again... ;)
 Schmatz
06-02-2002, 12:23 PM
Hey, sorry I have been busy for my own site www.lordcyrus.com) is switching servers, and I really haven't been around much to check up on things. Yeah, once I get that server switched, I will get a subdomain named dig.lordcyrus.com and uplaod all the music there, and link to it from the main Dig page (which I too get to work on while SpaceMonkey is in Japan) So, I will changing the templates for all the pages as soon as I get the music up. I should have it up by the end of the month, no later.

Sorry again!
 eloqui
06-04-2002, 3:39 PM
YAY for Schmatz!!!
 _FZ_
06-08-2002, 8:09 AM
I hope!

Thanx!!
 Zaarin
06-16-2002, 1:26 PM
This design will stick around for a while - I promise!!
 eloqui
06-16-2002, 10:11 PM
No worries, SpaceMonkey. I've loved every one of the designs. I have to say the first one was brilliant, and the most recent one not far behind. I've been working on a site for about three years... I've been through about six different designs, and scrapped each one after a while. I'm not a perfectionist by any stretch of the imagination, but it really is hard to settle on one (for long). So I empathise.

And how exciting it has been every time I visit, wondering whether the front page will be different again!

Ohhh, how sad am I?
 Schmatz
06-26-2002, 12:48 AM
I am pleased to announce that by tomorrow all of the site will be converted to the new design, and.. yes its true, the music (game and soundtrack) will be up!
 _FZ_
06-26-2002, 9:49 PM
Thanks Schmatz for all, finally I can listen to ALL the Dig's ingame music.. ;)

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Schmatz
06-27-2002, 7:45 AM
Any time... no not really. but THIS time yes.
 Schmatz
06-27-2002, 1:02 PM
I'm having problems with the In-Game Music... please read the news on http://dig.mixnmojo.com) .
 _FZ_
06-27-2002, 7:52 PM
I'm sorry!

But yesterday I've got ALL ingame music (not 2 tracks!) from your site..and I've had no problem..
I hope you solve the problem very soon for other Dig fan like me...

..and I must get 2 tracks!!!!

Thanks for the interest
 Schmatz
06-28-2002, 6:30 AM
Yeah, I just got news that my server crashed, so I'm waiting for that to get back, and I'm not sure how long that will be so... I'll notify everyone when they return.
Page: 1 of 1