Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Military Skill Tree

Page: 1 of 1
 Koffin
05-22-2002, 4:45 PM
I read somewhere, cant remember where, about a Military Skill Tree.

I basicly understand that if you have high enough points into the Skill tree you will be able to post missions and controle some AI for a particular faction.

What would you be able to controle in the Hutt Criminal Orginization?

If anyone has a link to info on this skill, please link here.
 JekRendar
05-22-2002, 8:26 PM
here ya go...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55611)

I'm an All-American Alliance Associate
 JekRendar
05-22-2002, 8:29 PM
 Saiyan22
05-22-2002, 9:20 PM
i didnt see anything in those links for jabba's minions...
my guess would be you could order around minions like weequays or ree yees or those green skined pig men whatchamacallits
 setsuko
05-22-2002, 9:23 PM
Gammorean. Yeah, propably "scum and villainy". And well, I think I'll stay neut for quite a while. At least with my main char.
 Saiyan22
05-22-2002, 9:29 PM
ah yes, how could i forget: Gammorean Gaurds...heh
thanks setsuko
 setsuko
05-22-2002, 9:32 PM
No problems. And well, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in one or few things for the Hutts to play with that we haven't seen that much of before. After all, it's a side that plays a minor part in the movies, compared to the Empire and the Alliance. If they are to be more equal in the game than in the movies, they need to put in some nice toys for all you fledgling outlaws to play with :)
 Wraith 8
05-23-2002, 6:32 AM
im gonna stay neutral.... i wanna be trader... buy in large stock of goods and sell it again for a little more so i can make some profit.

but as a trder you have to stay neutral. ill work for all of them so...
 RoyalGuard
05-23-2002, 11:33 AM
I plan to be a fully paid up member of the new order, hopefully aspiring to the ultimate SW warrior - the RoyalGuard.

In between I look forwards to controlling Stormtroopers and hunting down rebel spies... I'll probably be open to Hutt funded bribes though for all those gangsters who want to be able to operate without distraction :D

As for Hutt minions: Weequay, Trandoshans, Rodians, rengade droids, gamooreans, grann, twi'lek etc. all with a variety of species weapons....
 Vicious
05-24-2002, 3:02 AM
Rebel seems the best choice for a non human to me. Less chance of being killed by your own boss than the hutts or empire. Wonder if there's wrokman's comp and stuff like that in SW.
Page: 1 of 1