Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Epii

Page: 1 of 1
 cyanidell
05-22-2002, 2:36 PM
I have heard enough bitching about these movies. EVERYTHING whether u like it or not plays a part in turning anakin to the darkside. EVERYTHING! Including the incredibly good love story, anakins mother being set to die(her killers were paid..she didnt just end up accidently with them), anakin finding her and dying in his arms, EVERYTHING. Star Wars is about political corruption..its not just some ****ing movie to entertain you, so all u ****ers out there bitching and nagging and whining about the love story or anything else that u may have not liked(with the exception of Jar Jar Binks - he matured and played a vital role in EPII - ) u can just **** off and die. Star Wars is and always will be THEE GREATEST title in the world.

Tom

P.S. For those of you who know what Star Wars is about and did not bitch, i thank you. For those of you who did, i hope this post offends you to the highest levels imaginable.
 Darklighter
05-22-2002, 5:32 PM
Here here!! No matter how much critisism the new films recieve, it will always be Star Wars, the greatest film saga ever made!
 Nightlord
05-22-2002, 6:30 PM
Same here m8s. Star Wars is the greatest piece of imaginational film writing ever and no amount of bitching by any1 will ever change that:D
Page: 1 of 1