Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

secret Anakin/Palpatine in Clone Campaigns

Page: 1 of 1
 Calenstein
05-22-2002, 3:55 AM
I found this in the second clone campaign, mission #6 "The Resolution On Krant".

In the far left corner of the map, surrounded by lava and lots of forest, is Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine, and a Sith temple.

You can get there by clearing a path with heavy artillery or spawning an ewok by them. You can convert Anakin and Palpatine and control them.

They're not part of the regular mission and are off the path, so I call this a secret/egg.

It's cool that the developers put in this stuff on various maps, but man they should put in a funny wav file to play when you reach the secret area... or something... maybe a Jedi dancing to the Cantina Band music, I dunno.
 Calenstein
05-22-2002, 4:19 AM
sorry this was already mentioned in the forum a few times.

didn't mean to repeat it.
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-22-2002, 4:27 AM
There is also the wedding on Naboo somewere.
 Jango_Fett91
05-25-2002, 3:20 PM
Oh and on the republic mission when you go to tatooine you can find artoo detoo and C-3PO by the escape pod
 Jango_Fett91
05-25-2002, 3:42 PM
Oh and on the republic mission when you go to tatooine you can find artoo detoo and C-3PO by the escape pod
Page: 1 of 1