Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Why am i a no-good killer?!?!?!!?!?!

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
03-22-2001, 2:44 PM
c'mon!!! I was fighting jabba's champion, and all of a sudden i hear 'you're a no good killer', when i finally defeated the champion and walked out, everybody was ticked at me, i was forced to kill the wookiee, the pirate-like guy, and a few guards too! I did what jabba wanted, and everybody gets mad at me. how lame!
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-22-2001, 11:14 PM
You should have said "It's not me, it's my apprentice!" Everyone would have been pissed at Obi-Wan instead...

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
 Redwing
03-23-2001, 7:02 AM
Did you happen to use a thermal detonator on the monster? If you did, the shock wave will have killed some of the Mois Espa lurkers outside the palace. (Or in the balcony...)

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Zanzibar
03-23-2001, 5:51 PM
Yep, that's exactly it. If you use a Thermal against him, yer screwed.

Say, now that you mention it, as I recall, you CAN'T get a Thermal Detonator with Qui-Gon. Thermal Detonators in large populated areas, like Mos Espa and the Arena, were inherently BAD IDEAS, and I thought we made it so that there were no Thermals available on Tatooine. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that we put no TDs there.

If that's the case, then were you, perchance, using the IAMOBI cheat? http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif)

Ah - although, you COULD have gotten a set of 5 Flash Grenades on Tatooine. You might have thrown one up near Jabba, which might kill some of Jabba's entourage, which would get the whole place angry at you.
 Garindan
03-23-2001, 6:51 PM
grendel sent me to the guy who sells baskets of dweezel and boxes of pally, and i asked him for the thermal detonator, and he gave it to me!!!
 Garindan
03-23-2001, 6:53 PM
and i had no cheats activated in any of the game! cool!!!
 Zanzibar
03-23-2001, 7:29 PM
DOH!!!!

Yep, totally forgot about that. Yes, you are absolutely right, you CAN get a TD on Tatooine - my apologies.

See, the game is too big for any one person to know everything http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif)
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-23-2001, 11:27 PM
Maybe but Zanz dude you know the most!

You're my TPM hero! *eye lashes flutter like schoolgirl*

*smacks himself across the face*

Well enough of that!

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
Page: 1 of 1