Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CC Official Release Dates.

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
05-21-2002, 7:15 AM
Despite having alot of computer problems this weekend (damn thing) I have managed to find out release dates for a couple of areas.

England & Europe (Including Holland)
May 31st Europe wide release

This release is being handled by Activision UK.

Australia.
I emailed EA in Oz and they haven't a clue what a Clone Campaigns add on is. It seems to me if EA are new at handling the distribution of Lucasarts games in Oz. They tell me to refer to their website http://www.eagames.com.au/) but there is no information there yet.

If Clone Campaigns hasn't got a release date in your Country, post here and I will see if I can find out.

DMUK
www.galacticbattles.com/clonecampaigns)
 Darth Windu
05-21-2002, 11:06 AM
Well as i said in a previous post, i phoned the good people at EB, and the blokes there told me that the release date for Perth, Western Australia is the 29th. They also told me that as we were speaking (last week) it was on its way.
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-21-2002, 1:50 PM
Great now 31/5/2002 is official:mad:
 Fishflesh
05-21-2002, 3:50 PM
If the 31 date is the realese then www.Gamespot.nl) leis
Thay say it was 7 june for holland (i hope thay leis)
 MM-86
05-22-2002, 4:53 AM
AAARGH!!! Why does Sweden have to be so far away from everything?!
 DarthMaulUK
05-22-2002, 8:33 AM
Gamespot are not right.

Activision are handling the Clone Campaigns release in Holland and they said May 31st. But that depends on if they get the print for the boxes made in time. They have only had 6 months!
DMUK
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-22-2002, 2:17 PM
MM u swedish?
 Leafbeach
05-22-2002, 5:26 PM
Originally posted by MM-86
AAARGH!!! Why does Sweden have to be so far away from everything?!

Gamesmix.com (game mailorder site) say they will get CC on May 23 (tomorrow). I've preordered it from them so I hope they are right.

Here is a link (http://www.gamesmix.com/pages/mainview.asp?LanguageId=1&PageId=48&SectionId=1&ProductId=61073) directly to the product entry for CC.

I'll update when I know more (or if I get the game this week as I hope)
 MM-86
05-23-2002, 6:23 AM
Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3
MM u swedish?

Yes i am.
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-23-2002, 2:20 PM
Sweden. Nice Alpine country.
 MM-86
05-24-2002, 3:26 AM
Yes thats right, and sometimes we have to stay home from school when bears are running on the streets!;) :D
 Leafbeach
05-24-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Leafbeach

I'll update when I know more (or if I get the game this week as I hope)

The release date on their site has been pushed forward to May 31

Guess I wont get to play with it for at least another week :(
 StrezFreePlay
05-24-2002, 2:37 PM
Originally posted by DarthMaulUK
Gamespot are not right.

Activision are handling the Clone Campaigns release in Holland and they said May 31st. But that depends on if they get the print for the boxes made in time. They have only had 6 months!
DMUK

This is really rediculous..

When you can see (on my SW:GB copy) the only thing different from the US version is imo:

the product codenr. at the bottom on the backside and on the cdrom.. "xxxxx.xxx.UK"

and the little text next to the LA logo on the backcover and on the cdrom too.. "manufactured in the EU"

If that's all the repro guys have to do in 6 months... I should apply for a job there! hahaha

LOL now that i'm really looking closely at the box and cd for the first time, I just noticed:

On the cdrom, right under: Windows(R) 95/98/ME/2000
it says: www.lucacarts.com)

luca-carts ??...hmmm.... never heard of those ;)

But on a positive note 'bout Activision..
They usually are really fast in getting a UK release onto the shelves in the Netherlands. I love 'em for that.

Really.

(If release for UK incl. Holland is May 31, regular shops like Dixons will have it June 2nd @the latest.. - I'll be ready for some serious ass kicking on the 2nd of June.. ehh I be the kick-ed one, y'all who have it for 2 weeks by then be the kick-ers! :) )

Thanks for that info DM-UK! I was hoping 05-31..
You've got the best and most complete CC-info so far, so keep up the good work ! The only thing I missed last time I checked, was : All the civ bonusses' costs (specially team..) and the costs of buildings & units were missing..
All else was there tho, and that's more than all the other sites have.
 lionsault9
05-25-2002, 11:20 AM
**** lar hei maul can u help me find out when cc in singapore will come out? that ****ing distribution company in singapore new era entertainment have not said anything about it yet.
 Darth Windu
05-26-2002, 5:26 AM
To all the Aussies out there,
I have just pre-ordered CC on the 25th and the release date is STILL the 29th, so we can be pretty sure it wont be bumped back.
 Lex
05-26-2002, 3:43 PM
and what's about austria??? it will be released at 7th of June here!!! unfair!!!
Page: 1 of 1