Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Save Game Files

Page: 1 of 1
 ynot01
01-23-2000, 4:18 AM
Are there any web sites that have save game files? Or can anyone send me some?
ynot01@concentric.net
Thanks!
 IronWolf
03-21-2000, 4:17 AM
I agree. I've been looking all over. I'm stuck on Level three where you jump from the descending columns, and have been working on it for a week now...
 Zanzibar
03-21-2000, 5:05 PM
ACK - the infamous "pillar" puzzle on Otoh Gunga. Wow. Would it surprise you to know that a big reason why TPM was panned so much by the critics is because many of them gave up there, and reviewed the game as if they finished it? I've had several reviewers admit as such to me. Ah well.

The solution? DON'T PANIC. Trust your feelings. Let go. You have PLENTY of time to jump to the next pillar once the pillar you're on starts sinking. Make sure you DOUBLE-jump, meaning tap the jump key, and when you reach your max height, tap the jump key again and you'll do a flip that gives you extra distance. Once you get the hang of the double-jump, the puzzle is easy.

So:
1. Jump to pillar.
2. Land on pillar.
3. RELAX. You have plenty of time.
4. Rotate yourself towards the next pillar.
5. Repeat as necessary.

One of the main things that I saw people doing was flailing themselves all over the place trying to jump IMMEDIATELY when they landed. Stay calm, focused, and you'll make it.
 Master Jedi
04-18-2000, 9:54 PM
I'll make a save game for anybody that wants one. E-Mail me. CTowns5343@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Master Jedi (edited April 19, 2000).]
 selmer
06-29-2006, 2:04 PM
Please give me a save game i am a bulgarian e-mail- radek94@abv.bg please
 selmer
06-29-2006, 2:09 PM
Please give me save game e-mail radek94@abv.bg
 selmer
06-29-2006, 2:11 PM
Are there any web sites that have save game files? Or can anyone send me some?
ynot01@concentric.net
Thanks!

Please man give me a SAVE GAME
 Diego Varen
06-29-2006, 2:18 PM
I realise you're new here selmer, but you can't triple post. Use the edit Post to put whatever in.

As for you're problem, I can't help you. The game is quite easy. I can't see why anyone struggles with Level 3.
Page: 1 of 1