Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Battle Tactic in CC?

Page: 1 of 1
 theStupid1
05-21-2002, 3:22 AM
:ewok: In clone campaigns using the death star I targeted a patch of ore crystals and instantly wiped out the patch!!! I then ran some more tests using the air cruisers and noticed I was "damaging" the crystals, this leads me to believe with enough of these cruisers you could wipe out the opponent's resources opening up a hole new level of strategy! Also I noticed many people talking about the "attack and move", could someone explain exactly what this is or what its supposed to be? Thanks
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-21-2002, 4:31 AM
That tactic was around sinse WW1!

Strangly enough, I never thought of that before, thnx.
 DarthMaulUK
05-21-2002, 10:42 AM
Some players are using Air Cruisers to wipe out the forest or carbon rocks that are between each other, so he can attack the rear of your base, which in most cases are undefended.

Keep that in mind.

DMUK
 KhaleeLah
05-21-2002, 5:09 PM
heh. sounds like my old teuton strategy from AoC. Build siege onagers, go through trees to back of base, run willy-nilly. :D

KL
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-21-2002, 5:22 PM
heh, heh, that cracks me up.:D
 WolfmanNCSU
05-21-2002, 5:26 PM
Nice idea, I have used this strategy before with AOK. :D But I never tried it with GB. :atat: :atat: :atat:
 Compa_Mighty
05-21-2002, 6:56 PM
Cool :cool:

But as an advice, don't wipe the nova and ore out, intead try to use it yourself.
Page: 1 of 1