Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

We shall crush the Rebellion in one swift blow...until they get Jek!

Page: 1 of 1
 JekRendar
05-20-2002, 11:04 PM
I plan to fight (correction: command) in the Alliance's army. Does anyone else plan to? Any Imps in here? From the looks of it though people are giong to stay neutral or be sympathetic to one or the other. Na, not me, I'm going to say, "I'm a Rebel!"

Of course, for all teh BH's in here, Boba Fett was sympathetic to the Empire so not all BH's were neutral. Oh yeah, I know Ascari, going to be Rebel! ;)

That's about it. What Factions do you plan to join is the primary request I'm stating.

Better yet, I should be a Rebel spy, marksmen, or cook!
 Saiyan22
05-20-2002, 11:16 PM
boba wasn't sympathetic to the empire, Vader just paid well.
 JekRendar
05-20-2002, 11:20 PM
*Sarcasism* Oh yeah, I forgot, he just didn't like the Rebels. *End Sarcasism* Saiyan, you flamer, you where suppose to answer the one question not comment on every little detail, which you are wrong!
 Saiyan22
05-20-2002, 11:28 PM
I've seen him say he hates the Empire, so STFU
 JekRendar
05-20-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Saiyan22
I've seen him say he hates the Empire, so STFU

I'm not as immature as you so I won't respond!
 Saiyan22
05-20-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by JekRendar
*you flamer

not immature, huh?
 JekRendar
05-21-2002, 12:11 AM
You Imperial...I'm gonna shoot you if we EVER play on the same server together...j/k, I'll probably be a Medic and put some Codeine in your drugs!!!
 Koffin
05-21-2002, 4:00 AM
*Sarcasism* Oh yeah, I forgot, he just didn't like the Rebels. *End Sarcasism* Saiyan, you flamer, you where suppose to answer the one question not comment on every little detail, which you are wrong!

Jeeze...I sure didnt see the flame in his statement, no matter if he is right or wrong.

All the guy did was add a little humor and in fact he was right. Bobba Fett was loyal only to money. He even stayed away from the bounty hunter's guild because he was loyal to no one.

Read The Bounty Hunter Wars Trilogy by K.W. Jeter.

Really, you should get your ducks in a row before you fly off the handle. You just make your self look like a tool.
 Wraith 8
05-21-2002, 6:29 AM
ok.. flame party over..

im gonna be a smuggler trader.. i will be like the Azameens in XWA.. im gonna be a trader more to the rebbelion than the empire.. but if the empire payes good to deliver something.. i will take the job.. :D
 Ascari
05-21-2002, 7:14 AM
I'm probably gonna be a Mon Calimari pilot/shopkeeper/smuggler.

Although i'm not going to be a fulltime rebel I plan to be on their side.

But eh,

things may change :)
 Wraith 8
05-21-2002, 7:48 AM
euh... im not saying that you cant ascari.. but euh.. you know that Mon Calamari hat smugglers.. they despice them.. they realy want to rid the universe of them.... so....
 Ascari
05-21-2002, 2:56 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
euh... im not saying that you cant ascari.. but euh.. you know that Mon Calamari hat smugglers.. they despice them.. they realy want to rid the universe of them.... so....

perfect cover innit? :)
 Darth Maxx
05-21-2002, 3:38 PM
I'll be neutral as hell, but my BH will totally work for the Empire :cool:
 DudEhead
05-21-2002, 6:18 PM
I plan to fight (correction: command) in the Alliance's army. Does anyone else plan to? Any Imps in here? From the looks of it though people are giong to stay neutral or be sympathetic to one or the other. Na, not me, I'm going to say, "I'm a Rebel!"

Of course, for all teh BH's in here, Boba Fett was sympathetic to the Empire so not all BH's were neutral. Oh yeah, I know Ascari, going to be Rebel! ;)

That's about it. What Factions do you plan to join is the primary request I'm stating.

Better yet, I should be a Rebel spy, marksmen, or cook!
Boba just didn't like jedi's (how would u feel about them if one killed your father :fett: ) but also did jobs for the alliance... if only the pay was right :fett:
 Lord Helmet
05-21-2002, 7:05 PM
windu was it chopped off his head..lol what great scene...but he could have killed him much easier by using force squeeze balls or hell force squeeze brain..hehe yea..
 gavor
05-22-2002, 1:57 AM
Nah, Lord Helmet has dibs on 'force squeeze balls'.
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-22-2002, 4:40 AM
My of my characters will be a Bothan Spy, another a rebel Mon Cal technician, and an occasional Rebel Wookiee.
 Wraith 8
05-22-2002, 4:47 AM
Originally posted by greg g
windu was it chopped off his head..lol what great scene...but he could have killed him much easier by using force squeeze balls or hell force squeeze brain..hehe yea.. yeah he could... but he is not a sith lord :D

sh*t... i hate it when i get my swartch twisted :D
 DudEhead
05-22-2002, 10:55 AM
i know, saw episode 2 friday... bit dissapointed though... great battle scenes, yoda kicks ass and all but... the constant goowey (don't know if that's spelled correctly) stuff between amidala and anakin was arse.... should have done it like in the han and leia days

eg: "baby i dig ur ass" "shut the f**k up anni" and then in the end one kiss to make up... then movie three and children are there, no smoochy business
:fett:
 derekdrygon
05-22-2002, 12:37 PM
Not all relationships are like that dud :P

Personally I liked the way they portraied their relationship.

Derek
 Darth Maxx
05-22-2002, 12:43 PM
And her outfits were NICE! :D
 JekRendar
05-22-2002, 3:21 PM
Originally posted by Darth Maxx
And her outfits were NICE! :D

You can say that again!!!
 Koffin
05-22-2002, 4:36 PM
Maybe Im wrong, but in some of those scenes, didnt she look like it was cold?:D
 Darth Maxx
05-22-2002, 4:53 PM
I don't care, the white thingy with the entire open back was totally nice.
 DudEhead
05-22-2002, 5:38 PM
Originally posted by derekdrygon
Not all relationships are like that dud :P

Personally I liked the way they portraied their relationship.

Derek

u must be kidding... it was just too slimebally... and too much overacting and such... ah well... even so, one Yoda fight made up for it all :)
 Saiyan22
05-22-2002, 9:18 PM
Originally posted by Koffin
Maybe Im wrong, but in some of those scenes, didnt she look like it was cold?:D

heh, yah, those desert winds of tatoonie can get pretty cold ;)
 Vicious
05-23-2002, 12:22 AM
I'm going to be an escaped psychotic mental patient bothan and develop jedi skills, likely become a lunatic working for the rebelion.

any good military organization needs some true psychopaths.
is there a term for that? proffesional psychopath?
 Gaalgoth
05-23-2002, 12:53 AM
Not really, except maybe a serial killer. And I doubt you'll get force powers...very rare and all that. Not like high level EQ characters, you have to activate a certain skill out of the many that are given. look into jedi stuff on the ofrum; it's harder than you think.
 Wraith 8
05-23-2002, 6:19 AM
ill post a sticky about it soon.
Page: 1 of 1