Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

secret Anakin/Padme/C-3PO/R2D2 in Clone Campaigns

Page: 1 of 1
 Calenstein
05-20-2002, 9:42 PM
I found this in the second Clone Campaign, mission #5 "Temptation's Folly".

In the far left corner of the map, surrounded by lots of forest, you can find Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, C-3PO, and R2-D2. Also near them are Theed buildings and neutral Republic buildings and some water ships.

It's all surrounded by lots of forest, the only way to get to them without using cheats, is to use your Heavy Artillery to clear a path through the tree's (you have no workers on this map to consider other options).

If you want a quick way, you can use cheats to reveal the map and spawn something there (e.g. an ewok). You'll be able to convert the group and then have control of them! The water frigate can be converted as well but all the buildings can't be.

Also if you're still bored a bit, south of this area is a Sith temple all by itself in the middle of the forest. You'll have to use the same tactics to get to that small area, just like above.

These 2 areas have nothing to do with the regular mission, and are off the mission path. So I call them secrets, or eggs... whatever =). Just though I'd share.
 Gandalf[NL]
05-21-2002, 12:18 PM
gonna chek it out m8!! thanx!
Page: 1 of 1