Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Galaxies Coming To Consoles...

Page: 1 of 1
 Com Raven
05-20-2002, 9:12 PM
Yeah, it's true, read it...

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/galaxies/)
 setsuko
05-20-2002, 9:19 PM
Hmm... How the **** are you going to play it without a keyboard? Have I missed something? Consoles are not my best subject...
 Ascari
05-20-2002, 9:45 PM
u can buy keyboards for the ps2, and the x-box.

I assume u can buy them for the gamecube as well :)

U can even have a mouse next to it :)

Anyway, u cant play allongside a console player.

And as a console player u cant play as a gamecube player vs. a x-box player.
 JekRendar
05-20-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Ascari
Anyway, u cant play allongside a console player.

And as a console player u cant play as a gamecube player vs. a x-box player.

No, you're wrong, both PS2 and X-Box, have the internet and that's probably how they have to play it, and they MAY end up using the same servers as we do, although if they change the game in any way, then we can't!
 Wraith 8
05-21-2002, 6:57 AM
well im sticking with PC... it is still the best choice i think
 Ascari
05-21-2002, 7:23 AM
The developers said that for every console u should treat is as a seperate game.

I know for a fact that x-box players can only play with x-box players, ps2'ers only with ps2'ers, and pc'ers only with pc'ers.

They even said so !
 Com Raven
05-21-2002, 8:03 AM
there's no keyboard for the x-box, and there won't be one...

this game doesn't come out for gc....

servers will be separate....

pc version will be the first to get released...
 [CaM]Spoon
05-22-2002, 3:11 PM
Why the hell isnt gamecube gettin it!?
And this game would be better on console becuase then everyone has the same system so you dont have to worry about HPB and LPB. Everyone will be playing at the best it can.

I cant believe this game isnt coming out for gamecube i cant fin believe it! who cares about ps2 becuase its dead and xbox is the worst system out there and xbox is already a cheap mans pc so theres no need to bring the game to 2 pcs.
 DudEhead
05-22-2002, 3:17 PM
Don't worry, god feeling bout it coming to gc (btw gc has a Keyboard/controller combo, no mouse needed :)) and Xbox already anounced that it wont produce a keyboard, no problem, some other firm already is making one :p
 Gaalgoth
05-22-2002, 9:48 PM
And ps2 definitly isn't dead....Graphics aren't as smooth as gamecube, but it's definitly a better system.
 [CaM]Spoon
05-23-2002, 12:48 PM
LOL ps2 better then gamecube!? OMG in which way? THe only thing ps2 is better is its games only becuase its on its 2nd year! Gamecube has killer games by the end of this year. Xbox is below ps2 and gamecube becuase it has crappy games and its just down right crappy.
 DudEhead
05-23-2002, 2:08 PM
i'd have to agree with u on the ps2 part but as for xbox... xbox itself sucks but it will have great games: halo, enclave etc. ... i don't like it though as they would have been much better on pc as xbox is kinda crappy (personally hate the controller, PERSONAL opinion).... I have a gamecube myself and have to agree that by the end of the year, the best console will most probably be gamecube... best platform will remain pc i think...
 Darth Simpson
05-23-2002, 6:36 PM
Only one smiley can describe the last posts here...

:rolleyes:
 delta_7890
05-24-2002, 12:51 AM
Agreed. PS2 is far superior to the other consoles. THPS3, MGS2, DMC, GTA3, FFX, what more proof do you need?
Page: 1 of 1