Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Aayla Secura!!!

Page: 1 of 19
 Hannibal
05-20-2002, 3:33 PM
Wow!!!

Who knows what I'm talking about?
 AgentSmith
06-05-2002, 8:52 AM
Aayla Secura is seen in the Arena fight and also the scene with Obi-Wan in the Jeid temple. (With that Jedi looking strangely like Howard the Duck?)

She's a blue Twi'Lek Jedi, Lucas decided to incorporate her but she's originally from the EU Star Wars comics from Dark Horse, as the apprentice of Quinlan Vos.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2001/12/news20011220.html)

She was played by Amy Allen who's said to be an ILM employee.
 xX-Ender-Xx
06-08-2002, 12:08 AM
Dang!! Are you reading this out of a book or something agentsmith? thats pretty good....
 Rogue Nine
06-08-2002, 12:18 AM
See, that's who we should start a fan club to. Aayla is hot! She would kick Amidala's ass five different ways.
 obi
06-08-2002, 1:36 AM
I stubbed my toe the other day and yelled that out loud.
 xX-Ender-Xx
06-08-2002, 12:36 PM
We all have our diff. opinions... Ayala is hot but in my opinion i think amidala is better....:D
 AgentSmith
06-09-2002, 7:06 AM
Aayla Secura is a character that originates from the Dark Horse Star Wars comics (situated between Episode I and Episode II), you can find some reference pictures, cover art and resumes online of the comics she starred in.

There's little about Amy Allen herself (who played Aayla Secura in EP II) or Aayla Secura in EP II.

She didn't have much scenes, this standard publicity shot is the best picture around of her :

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2002/03/news20020325_2.html)

Besides that there's little. I already spent several hours looking online and browsing. If any of you find any good material or pictures, please feel free to post it and share it and all. (My E-mail is another_agent_smith@yahoo.com, feel free to send good pics of her if you find them! :D )

There's some green screen unedited shots of her on the Hasbro Aayla Secura model prototype that was seen at Celebration II, where Amy Allen was also present. (The model is expected in several months.) :jango: :fett:
 AgentSmith
06-11-2002, 6:28 AM
No action or replies in a while here? Did this thread die? :(
 Hannibal
06-11-2002, 1:41 PM
Wow! When did this pop back up? That was almost a month ago.

I wonder if she'll be in the next. The coolest thing about her is she walks around the temple wearing a cut off shirt. Padme's shirt had to get cut by some mutant cat.

:D
 AgentSmith
06-11-2002, 3:30 PM
Aayla Secura doesn't always wear the traditional Jedi robes. As matter of fact she rarely does and favours an (revealing, oh yeah! :p ) outfit such as the one seen in Episode II.

:jango: :fett:
 Hannibal
06-14-2002, 5:38 PM
Thank The Force.;)
 Rogue Nine
06-14-2002, 6:22 PM
w00t!

She's gotta have more screen time in the next movie then.
 Darth Kaan
06-14-2002, 6:26 PM
It would be nice to see her next to Padme to truely compare. :O
 AgentSmith
06-14-2002, 6:27 PM
Hell yeah! :D

Anyone find any good reference pics or material on her? I'm always looking for new stuff for my 'collection'. (The one I deny having when my woman asks. :p j/k ;) )

Can't wait for the Hasbro toy to be released, I hope they do a 12 inch model or an unleashed model of her sometime too. :)
I've already written Dark Horse comics to see if any posters and stuff exist but they haven't gotten back to me yet. :(
 XenoWang
06-17-2002, 5:47 AM
I'm sorry, but Natalie Portman is way (that sure sounds stupid... "way") hotter than Aayla... The whole scene with Padme in the gratiutously revealing outfit (thanks to that Arena monster :D ) was enough for the movie, but her other dresses were just incredible. She's just one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen. And has anybody seen her in Rolling Stone Magazine?!?! She's got some incredible model shots in there and my jaw dropped for 2 minutes... Ahhh, I worship Natalie Portman......
 AgentSmith
06-17-2002, 2:13 PM
Everyone is entitled to his own taste and all but I think Aayla Secura (Amy Allen) is way hotter. For starters her jedi outfit is very sexy yet functional (no arena beast intervention required) and did you have a good look at Aayla/Amy!? She's got assets Portman doesn't have. :p :lol: Anyways I think she's a babe. :)

But that's cool, you take Padme Amidala/Nathalie Portman, I'll take Aayla Secura/Amy Allen. :D :lol:
 Hannibal
06-19-2002, 3:53 AM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
Everyone is entitled to his own taste and all but I think Aayla Secura (Amy Allen) is way hotter. For starters her jedi outfit is very sexy yet functional (no arena beast intervention required) and did you have a good look at Aayla/Amy!? She's got assets Portman doesn't have. :p :lol: Anyways I think she's a babe. :)

But that's cool, you take Padme Amidala/Nathalie Portman, I'll take Aayla Secura/Amy Allen. :D :lol:

That makes 2 of us AgentSmith.:D
 leXX
06-19-2002, 4:25 AM
posted by obi-wan13: I stubbed my toe the other day and yelled that out loud.

I type "lol" alot even thought I don't actually laugh out loud but that actually made me laugh out loud! Thanks obi-wan ;)
 AgentSmith
06-21-2002, 12:18 AM
Excellent news all Aayla Secura/Amy Allen fans out there!

Starwars.com did a 3 page full feature on Aayla Secura titled 'From EU to Episode II : Aayla Secura'.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020618/index.html)

It has tons of usefull, interesting information and anecdotes. It tells the story with lots of detail how the EU character of Aayla Secura got to be in Episode II, how Amy Allen got 'cast' for the part (Working at ILM she actually already had played a Twi'lek for the DVD version of TPM.) and how her experience with it was. (Pretty funny all that. Seems like a great girl that Amy. :) ) There's a ton of high quality pictures both of Amy/Aayla, green screen production shots as well as shots from the movie. :)
A must see and save. :)
 Hannibal
06-21-2002, 5:12 AM
Thanks Agent Smith. Your are the Master of all things Aayla.
 AgentSmith
06-21-2002, 6:22 AM
Thanks. I've been secretly dreaming to make a website about her. :D But I'd have to know how to make a website first ... mhhh. :p

Oh well, I'm actually rather happy with just collecting Aayla Secura stuff (and general SW too) and writing my fan fiction story set in the NJO era with Aayla's granddaughter as a main character. (I know a whacked out idea but hey. :p I wanted a sassy, sexy and tough blue Twi'lek so why not make some family roots for her. :) And yes I am nuts. :p) It's nothing much, probably a lousy writing job and all but it's something that has meaning to me, to my passion for Star Wars and all. It's good to express yourself positively. :)
 leXX
06-21-2002, 5:03 PM
If I was going to be any character in SW it would have to be Aayla Secura. There is just something about her, I quite put my finger on it. My avatar is a picture of her from her comic book origins.

I play JKII with her mod wherever possible. If you don't have it yet, go get it, it looks great!

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?3310)
 AgentSmith
06-21-2002, 11:45 PM
Lexx, it's actually that cover art from Jon Foster that inspired George Lucas to put Aayla in Episode II. (She was added totally in post-production.)
The cover art is up at starwars.com, funny is that it has been altered so Aayla holds a green/blue lightsaber instead of her comic book re done. :p

I always play JKIIJO with the Aayla Secura model/skin from spacermonkey too. :)
Cool thing is that since a few skinning people are so into her and wanted the model to look more like the Episode II version, Alien_JL and Hapslash are working on better skins. I hope they persevere and release updated skins for Aayla, their work looks very good! :)

You can see it here at the jediknightii.net lucasforum :
http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=630983#post630983)
 MotionMan
06-21-2002, 11:59 PM
Her clevage on that skin is..welll...rather impressive. lol:)
 AgentSmith
06-22-2002, 12:17 AM
Indeed. :D

Though Amy Allen's Aayla outfit top wasn't that low cut in Episode II she has rather impressive erm ... 'assets' to erm ... 'promote' cleavage. :p
So does Amy in her irl pictures. :D ;)
 Hannibal
06-24-2002, 2:18 AM
Amy Allen should be in more movies. Or TV shows. Or games shows. Or she should sit in my living room eight hours a day. Go home eat, sleep and shower. Then come back the next day sit for eight more hours.......
 MotionMan
06-24-2002, 2:23 AM
Originally posted by Hannibal
Amy Allen should be in more movies. Or TV shows. Or games shows. Or she should sit in my living room eight hours a day. Go home eat, sleep and shower. Then come back the next day sit for eight more hours.......

Hey, Agent smith will hunt you down like an animal :)

Nice avatar!!!:thumbsup:
 Lionen
06-24-2002, 9:22 AM
keep your hands of my woman! :D
 AgentSmith
06-24-2002, 11:58 PM
Amy Allen has stated she sees this whole Aayla Secura performance as a stepping-stone to larger things, I think she might try for more performances since she studied film and all. I'm fairly convinced though we will see more of her in the Star Wars universe as she's much into the Aayla Character herself and has stated she will attend conventions, events and wishes to do more with Aayla in the future. :)

Well I think I'd win cause I wouldn't have the poor girl 'sit' around all day and do nothing. I'd make her daily life 'very interesting'. ;)
And who says I'd let her go home at night? ;)

In truth I really like Aayla Secura's character because she reminds me so much of my own babe. The way Amy Allen portrayed Aayla, there's just something about her, you know? :)
(This may sound weird but in a lot of scenes Aayla/Amy looks very serious, even stern, but I personally think she's one of the rare few ladies who actually looks beautiful and sexy when she looks stern and has that 'I'm going to kick your ass' look. Maybe a bit like Lara Croft/Angelina Jolie mix with Dana Scully/Gillian Anderson, though that wasn't nearly as sexy and a bit over the top? If that makes sense or am I just explaining myself poorly? :p)

Has anybody got a clue if posters/glossy -promo- pics will be released of Aayla? :confused:
I'd sure like to get some. :)

A likeness would be great too! :D (The real deal'd be even better off course.)
But then I might have to get my baby that Han Solo/Harrison Ford likeness ... mhh what tot do? :p
 Hannibal
06-26-2002, 12:53 AM
Agent Smith you definitely beat me out in the "loving Aayla" deparment. Amy Allen should star in every TV commercial and music video. She could just sit there and smile (or not smile as Agent Smith would prefer :) )

Thanks MotionMan. I made it from the trailer. It was hard getting it down to 20k.
 AgentSmith
06-26-2002, 1:55 AM
I have an even better idea Hannibal. :)

Amy Allen should star in every good TV show, movie, commercial, music video ... but for half of those appear in her full Aayla Secura make-up/wardrobe! :D :naughty:

(And indeed a nice avvie. :) )
 ET Warrior
06-26-2002, 2:21 AM
You two kinda scare me.......you know? ;)
 AgentSmith
06-26-2002, 2:33 AM
Why do people tell me that daily? :p lol j/k ;)

What if we included some cameos by Plo Koon? :)

I haven't found any good new material on Aayla/Amy yet. If I do I'll post links for sure. :)
The starwars.com feature on Aayla Secura & Amy Allen ('Aayla Secura : From EU to Episode II') is still up as top story. :) Check it out if you haven't yet. :)

On Saturday I'm probably going to get my hands on Star Wars #42 Rite of Passage 1 which stars Aayla on her way to becoming a Jedi knight. (She originated in the Dark Horse comic series. - I found only 1 store in the entire country that has it! The owner says they don't fly of the rack though? What the hell, 1 store in the entire country has it and it's not sold out? While that is great for me it makes me wonder if my countrymen have any good taste?! :eek: :confused: )
 Hannibal
06-26-2002, 2:34 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
You two kinda scare me.......you know? ;)

It's a defense mechanism. I scare you before you can do anything to me. Kind of like the sea cucumber(except not at all like the sea cucumber).
 leXX
06-26-2002, 2:47 AM
On 3 different servers yesterday, I was playing as Aayla, I can't begin to tell you how many people said "nice skin...woot". They then proceed to ask "are you really a girl?". When I reply "yes", they then try to chat me up. Geez these men need to get a grip on reality! :rolleyes: Was kinda flattering though ;) , maybe I'm the one that need to get a grip. :D
 Hannibal
06-26-2002, 2:56 AM
You're a girl?;) :cool:
 AgentSmith
06-26-2002, 4:14 AM
Lol at that, poor lexx. (Or not, however you see it and prefer it. :p)

Mhh ... interesting. Let me calculate this:
If lexx = female and Hannibal = male,
then
lexx + Hannibal = both of them out fo the picture so Aayla Secura/Amy Allen exclusively all for myself!!! :D :evil2:
:lol: j/k people :p

I haven't checked any servers that allow downloads to play on, my experience is that somehow my computer will totally clogg up when I try to play JKIIJO online. (It didn't do that with AvP2 or Return to Castle Wolfenstein -demo versions- online so I wonder if JKIIJO is even heavier graphics wise.)
I usually play Multiplayer with my comp as local server against AI bots. And to be honest I always play with the Aayla model/skin too. :D (And I'm a guy, really.)

It's just a great and bad ass skin for the greatest (and nicest babe) Jedi out there. :)
If you check the Aayla Secura thread at JediKnightii.net on Lucasforums, Spacermonkey (the creator of the model) and Alien_JL are both working on updated versions of the Aayla skin, looking even better than the current one! :)
 ET Warrior
06-26-2002, 7:15 AM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
Why do people tell me that daily? :p lol j/k ;)

What if we included some cameos by Plo Koon? :)

Plo Koon cameos eh.......okay, i suppose if you do that, i'll allow your continued obsession over aayala (i still think padme is hotter though, just a personal opinion)
 AgentSmith
06-27-2002, 12:47 AM
That's cool, if you prefer Padme that leaves all the more Aayla for me! :D :)

And to be honest in French they say 'De gouts et de couleurs on ne discutte pas.' (= Of taste and color we do not discuss. -literal translation-) Which means that people have varrying tastes and everything depends on your own viewpoint, what you always should to respect. :) (And I've know you to respect others opinions so far ET_warrior, most people in the forums though except a little few. :) So it's all good. :D )
 ET Warrior
06-27-2002, 2:10 AM
Yes of course....those select few who should either learn more about Star Wars before making stupid posts......or they should not post.....:D
 AgentSmith
06-27-2002, 3:51 AM
Yeah. I don't know sometimes I do think as well that I would have prefered a scene differently, or found another angle better. But I'm not George Lucas or any of the EU creators. They came up with everything in the first place. :)

I just try to have an open mind, no expectations and let myself go along for the ride, open to the joyful experience. Whatever desires I have for things I'd like to see happen or characters I'd like to hear say or see do some things I write down in my little meaningless fan fiction story. It's not much but something that makes me happy, let's me express emotions and SW ideas and just adds to the overall experiences and myth, even further immersing myself in the SW universe.
In the end is that not what it's all about? :)

(Btw my fan fic thingy doesn't amount to anything really, it's just an enjoyable experience. No aspirations or expectations, just enjoying the SW 'ride'. :) And no it doesn't involve 'spicy' scenes with Aayla Secura! :p )
 Jango_Fett91
06-27-2002, 7:13 AM
I wonder if Aayla Secura ever dies.........
 MotionMan
06-27-2002, 7:47 AM
Originally posted by Jango_Fett91
I wonder if Aayla Secura ever dies.........

Sadly it is already written in stone:(

(but she could be one of thef ew jedis who are RUMORED to go into hiding along with Obi and yoda)
 ET Warrior
06-27-2002, 7:49 AM
And Plo Koon will go into hiding as well.......he's going back to Dorsin, because the Empire doesn't want to go there, since there is very little oxygen, and they'd need oxygen tanks and whatnot....more trouble than it's worth. :D:D:D
 MotionMan
06-27-2002, 8:08 AM
Heh Mace windu will escape as well .
He will say

:mace: -" I aint going out like no sucka in the hands of a little punk bobba"

:mace:-"Peace out. Im going to grab me some T'wilek Hoes in the other side of the galaxy"
 Hannibal
06-27-2002, 9:00 PM
And Plo Koon will go into hiding as well.......he's going back to Dorsin, because the Empire doesn't want to go there, since there is very little oxygen, and they'd need oxygen tanks and whatnot....more trouble than it's worth. :D:D:D

So instead of landing they can just blast the heck out of the planet.

Plo Koon will get killed when his mask is secretly replaced with a Folger's Crystal's can.

Aayla will die when the Jedi Council demands she wear less revealing outfits.
 ET Warrior
06-28-2002, 2:43 AM
Damn those sith and their sneaky ways.......trading Plo's face mask when he's not looking......they'll pay for this
 Kryllith
06-28-2002, 2:51 AM
Damn those sith and their sneaky ways.......trading Plo's face mask when he's not looking......they'll pay for this
On the otherhand, he should be really wired and wipe out a lot of baddies right before he dies.

Kryllith
 ET Warrior
06-28-2002, 3:24 AM
he'll be flipping around faster than Yoda!!!
 AgentSmith
06-28-2002, 3:38 AM
Aayla wearing less revealing outfits? I'll blast the Jedi Council myself if they ever try that! :p

I just got the Star Wars 'Twilight' TPB (Trade Paper Back - meaning the 4 Twilight issues bound together with no adds in it. :D ) and it was well worth it. :D Extra glossy and double the amount of Aayla! :D
It's only in 'Darkness' though that Aayla gets the outfit she's wearing in EP II as well. :) In Twilight she wears an even more revealing one. :p ;)

*drools* :D
Page: 1 of 19