Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sign this petition - We want all nine movies!

Page: 1 of 1
 sparky_fox
05-18-2002, 6:58 PM
I have just went over to PetitionOnline.com and created the following petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/9SWM/petition.html)

This petition is for all of you fans that want to see George Lucas continue making Star Wars movies and create the full set of Nine movies that was his original plan, before he changed his mind and set the limit at six.

Please sign up and help spread the word of this petition, if we can get enough people to vote maybe we can show mr Lucas just how many people he would be letting down if he did not finish his epic tale as it was truly meant to be, can you only live knowing that after the next movie in 2005 there will be no more Star Wars movies made ever again!
 xSauronx
05-18-2002, 7:25 PM
Ive been wanting to see the Zahn trilogy turned into movies...
 sparky_fox
05-18-2002, 7:38 PM
O yes me too, Grand Admiral Thrawn rules (I play by that name on Jedi Knigh II:Jedi Outcast - Multiplayer), I love that series, and Jedi Academy aswell, if these books are made into movies my life will be complete and I will turn into a vegitable content to lay down in my bed for the rest of my life watching these movies in a near self induced comma, requiring only ocasional waterings, feedings and cleanings :)

I have watched the original trilogy so many times (150+ I lost count so I can't say exactly) that I can nearly mouth the dialogue for each character in each film.
 B0MBER II
05-18-2002, 7:43 PM
Why are you directing that to Lucasarts?

They have nothing to do with movies, try Lucasfilm next time
 sparky_fox
05-18-2002, 7:51 PM
Didn't know that, I forght lucas arts where all encompasing, ILM & sound & film & games, etc.

O well, its still part of the whole I'm sure he (Lucas) will get to hear about it if the petition gets large enough.

Actualy in hind sight maybe I should have pointed it at www.starwars.com) doh.
Page: 1 of 1