Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

To DarthMaulUk: About the download section

Page: 1 of 1
 Vampire Slayer
05-18-2002, 4:49 PM
DarthMaulUk, I was planning on uploading my campaign to your download section this weekend, but the link labled "UPLOAD YOUR SCENARIO HERE" isn't working. And my Swamps of Naboo is still up there, please remove it becuase it is an old version of one of the scenarios in the campaign I am trying to submit. I also have a new demo for my Shadows of the Empire campaign that I am working on, which is for the X-pack and I would like to upload it too.

- TVS
 DarthMaulUK
05-19-2002, 12:50 PM
We are currently revamping the whole download section. Improving it so members can rate scenarios/campaigns and other useful stuff.

This should be done by the end of next week I hope. Once this is working, uploading etc will be possible.

As you might know, my old site had host problems and I don't think they fixed the uploading section for me yet. :-(

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1