Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i just finished watching ep II - reflections

Page: 1 of 1
 z3r0sp1n
05-18-2002, 1:41 PM
I'm a little more than just a casual fan, but I do wish i could find out how far the story of star wars goes, beyond what we watch.
Regardless, I enjoy any piece of star wars and I must say I thought Episode II was well done!

Initially I imagined Lucas making ep II into one cheesy love story. Thankfully, that didn't happen. I actually thought that anakin's struggles with obi-wan, padme and his mother's death were well done.
I didn't mind the movie's jumpiness, everything made sense all the way towards the end. Much of the action sequences were a blast on my senses and I loved it. From the chase scene right to the first exposure to the clones on Geonesis (sp?).
Not forgetting the saber duels - quality stuff! Yoda was especially cool, it was definately a good choice, considering that there's no other way to do it - that Lucas CGI'd Yoda. It allowed him to do much more than we've ever seen in any movie (duh :D )

I loved it guys, I won't stop thinking about this movie for a long time. I've only got the original trilogy set (OLD OLD OLD) and the EP I cassette. I think i'll enhance my experience and purchase the dvd's.
I'll just be sad when EP III comes, finally completing the saga.

:manny: (Viva la revoluciуn)
 Darth Iroel
05-18-2002, 1:51 PM
I think that even after episode 3 teh saga can continue....
 BlackDove
05-18-2002, 1:57 PM
Lucas is gonna make 7, 8 and 9...he has to...he will be very bored if he doesn't do it. Besides, he can call all of the old cast (Harrison, Hammil, [what was the name of the Leia woman?]), and set them in the time frame which passed from the eghties to today. Like 20 years later...The story can go many many ways...
 Darth Kabal
05-18-2002, 2:22 PM
Sorry boys there wont ever be a 7, 8 , and 9 Lucas said it himself. After hes finnished this trilogy Star Wars is done.
Page: 1 of 1