Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fav/Best Civ (with X-Pac)

Page: 1 of 1
 Gandalf[NL]
05-18-2002, 1:36 PM
i opened this topic to find out, which civs you like the most..

i like the Republic, because they don't really Suck @ something.. in t4 they can mass Troopers and the Cloaked Jedi Starfighter is good too..

but the other new civ, the Confederacy are good, but i think the Republic is stronger,

of the "old" civs i like the GE with the GREAT AT-AT and ofcourse the new A-wing is cool :)

but let say i stay with the republic for the moment!
 DarthTenor
05-18-2002, 3:05 PM
It really is hard to say right now what the best civ is right now. I would say they are all pretty balanced.

My fav is the republic. I don't know they have really strong jedi and troopers can come out really quickly. Their air is about equal or better than the rebels and naboo. ITs the cheaper jedi hat attract me. The rebels and naboo have chap jedi as well.

Now I don't know what civ is the best yet ...... gosh so many options.

Of the two new civs I do like the republic. The confedarcy play too much like the TF in my opinion. Not to say they play exactly like them it's just that I use alot of mechs and heavy weapons when i play The TF. Bring some repeater with the confederacy's mechs for support against Mounted troopers. They have very good mechs. Their troopers are about even with the rebels. Their heavy weapons are very strong. I believe the artillery fire quiker than the other civs.

All in all there is alot of diversity between the civs now. but only evident from tech 3 and up. Oh well still experiminting before I head to the zone. Am wondering;

WHERE IS EVERYBODY??????
 Admiral Jerrodd
05-18-2002, 5:35 PM
waiting for the expansion to come out in our country methinks. :swear: :vsd:
 stokkefaen
05-18-2002, 6:15 PM
me thinks that the confeds are way cooler.... perhaps not better

but plz all ya jolly good folks, cant u tell me the REAL stats of the two new civs... what the new manual says.....
NOT WHAT U ALL THINK :D

let me hear what u think will be the new civs for the possible eps3
xp???
 MBS
05-18-2002, 6:37 PM
probably the rebel alliance and the galactic empire ;)

or at least im hoping the rebel alliance and the empire will be in episode 3.
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-18-2002, 6:41 PM
Nah u just need some more Heroes for Ep. 3.
 Gaming Nut
05-18-2002, 8:13 PM
I like the republic best but I think the confed are better. Their driod upgadre makes tougher armor look kinda lame. The confed ARE the new trooper civ the the only thing that makes them somewhat weak is that medics can't heal their men so you have to send reapir driods to each and every one. God how I long for a repair stance where the driod will fix any unit near by oh well if you got the pactiance to fix um after a fight con fed troopers are the best no dought about it.

It will take sometime for us to see which civ most pefer right now most games are all confed and republic.
 Kryllith
05-23-2002, 5:46 PM
I use turrets to repair droids. :)

Kryllith
Page: 1 of 1