Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What's the obsession with the Fetts?

Page: 1 of 1
 Natty
05-18-2002, 12:44 AM
Can someone please explain this to me? Even in the origional trilogy, I know a lotta people who are like "OMG I love Boba Fett" when he's in the trilogy for like 20seconds all up, and the amount of merchandise I've seen of older Boba- now I'm seeing heaps on Jango Fett, and I so don't get it- I must have missed something coz they just seem like a couple of tossers to me- especially Boba, young and old.

So if there's something I've totally missed in regards to both of them, can someone please explain it to me?
 Tree
05-18-2002, 12:48 AM
I would like to know as well.

I never liked him. He got his ass beat just like daddy.

I think Lucas wrote Boba in simply because he was so popular in the Original Trilogy.
 Zindell
05-18-2002, 12:52 AM
Boba was just a bounty hunter bad a bad ass one known throughout the galaxy, The minor glimpse you get of his ship slave I in the original trilogy is also this really cool ship. Has holding cells that could even contain a jedi from using the force all these little things. I just think people find the idea of a bounty hunter cool and were drawn to him. I was. But it's mostly fans of the EU that enjoy him so much.
 BS - soundwave
05-18-2002, 12:59 AM
Jango Fett is the man in Ep2, he not only holds his own against Obi-wan Kenobi but also kills a jedi with his blasters in the collosium scene. It took Mace Windu, one of the most powerful jedi, to finally defeat him. + his mandolorien armour is the single coolest piece of design to come out of SW's.
Page: 1 of 1