Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is it Padme or Amidala?

Page: 1 of 1
 Natty
05-18-2002, 12:41 AM
WTF is her real name? half the time she was called Padme and the other half Amidala- actually, I think only Anikan called her Padme, probably coz he thought he was in love with Padme but he's actually in love with Amidala- but WTF???? What is her real name? It's driving me mad
 Tree
05-18-2002, 12:50 AM
Her name is

Padme Amidala
 RichyBoy
05-18-2002, 12:50 AM
I seem to remember reading that her full name is Padme Amidala, but that seems a little unusual as monarchs are normally called by their first name. Of course, because Naboo doesn't actually have a royal family, perhaps they identify the monarch by their surname rather than their christian name :confused: .
 doc_holiday106
05-18-2002, 12:54 AM
her name is Osama bin Padme

dont tell lies Richyboy.
 Zindell
05-18-2002, 1:00 AM
yeah it's because she wasn't actually royalty, I mean Imagine president George.

Just with real royalty they are always gonna have the same last name.
 Verbatim
05-18-2002, 3:54 AM
You are all wrong, its Padmй Naberrie.

and to make sure i'm wrong; from the Star Wars Data Bank:

Born Padmй Naberrie, Queen Amidala was the formal name of the royal leader of Naboo. As a child, Amidala was prodigiously talented and extremely well educated. She had long been interested in public service, volunteering in the Refugee Relief Movement as a child. At the age of eight, she joined the Apprentice Legislature and became and Apprentice Legislator at age 11. By 14, she was elected Queen of Naboo.
 Stealth_Shot
05-18-2002, 4:04 AM
Wouldn't it be Padme Skywalker now?
 RichDiesal
05-18-2002, 4:09 AM
If the Star Wars universe follows Christian marriage tradition, yes... :p
Page: 1 of 1