Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who is Koon???

Page: 1 of 1
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-28-2001, 6:36 PM
Who is Koon, and can he really use force lightning although he's a Jedi?! :koon:
 Boba Rhett
08-28-2001, 6:44 PM
Plo Koon is a member of the Jedi Council and can be seen in TPM.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/plokoon/eu.html)
 JEDI_MASTA
08-28-2001, 8:15 PM
yes thrawn plo koon is in TPM and he has inherited dark side powers so he can use force lightning but im not sure if wraith is going to let me use it in rpg because im a keldor part of plo koons race
 Tie Guy
08-28-2001, 9:03 PM
He became known because of his role in the game Jedi Power Battles. He had a yellow saber and his force power was lightning. It says that only people with exceptioal control of the force can use lightning and not turn to the dark side.
 Kvan
08-29-2001, 11:25 AM
I'm sure you'll be able to use Force Lightning when you get high enough in level. You just have to be careful on HOW you use it because you might fall to the darkside if you are not careful :)
 JEDI_MASTA
08-29-2001, 11:27 AM
man that is sweeeet :D :koon: :saberg:
 Paragon_Leon
08-29-2001, 12:27 PM
Have patience and you might see Koon in action in a future game / movie / whatever...
I read somewhere that Force lightning was a direct manifestation of Dark Side energy... so that leaves me a bit puzzled.
 Boba Rhett
08-29-2001, 12:32 PM
Oh, we most certainly will see him in action..... *Mewhohhahahahahaa....*

As for why he used Force lightning in JPB, could the reason be that that game sucked? I think so. :cool:
 Paragon_Leon
08-29-2001, 12:46 PM
...then i must agree with you on that, since i bought it and haven't played it since.
but let's be cautious on spoiler-heavy material, shall we ?
 Kvan
08-29-2001, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Oh, we most certainly will see him in action..... *Mewhohhahahahahaa....*

As for why he used Force lightning in JPB, could the reason be that that game sucked? I think so. :cool:
HEY! The game didn't suck all that much! On what system did you play it on? I played it on DC (that could be why it didn't suck so much)
"I read somewhere that Force lightning was a direct manifestation of Dark Side energy" You know I've read that too, but that doesn't mean Jedi can't use Darkside powers :D
 Tie Guy
08-29-2001, 4:10 PM
I really liked that game. The only problem was that the 2nd level was nearly impossible to beat. So.....i just put on a few codes and just had fun with it, and it was really fun, espeially when you play 2 player mode.
 darthfergie
08-29-2001, 4:21 PM
Hasn't Luke used the Lightning bolts too???
I'm sure there are more. I'm not sure...but I think a light side does the Bolt, but has different intensions in his mind instead of to cause pain as the purpose they might use it to stun someone.
 JEDI_MASTA
08-30-2001, 12:14 PM
i played JPB on playstation and it wasnt that bad it could us some work though
 Darth_Rommel
08-30-2001, 1:05 PM
Well, I don't own it, but I played it at a friends house once, and I loved it! Cooperative is so awesome!
 JEDI_MASTA
08-30-2001, 1:20 PM
same here i especially thought cooperative was awesome

btw nice rank rom
 Darth_Rommel
08-30-2001, 1:21 PM
I don't know if I like it... Does anyone have any ideas on what my special rank should be? :confused:
Page: 1 of 1