Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

what sw original triology characters will be in episode 3?

Page: 1 of 1
 wildheart73
05-17-2002, 9:18 PM
bar the obvious ones who do u think could make quest apparences?solo?chewie?lando?jabba?
 RichDiesal
05-18-2002, 4:30 AM
Eh, I don't think Solo or Lando will be near old enough to do anything at all in Ep3... Chewie might - maybe, but I don't see how he could fit in.

Jabba... I just don't see how Jabba could fit in with the Clone Wars and Jedi Purge.

So basically, none of them. :p
 dorain8
05-18-2002, 6:27 PM
jabba is in episode 1

if you watch the dvd
the announcer says its jabba

in ep1 he is just a smaller part fo the hut crime family

in rotj
i think he is the head honcho
(i love using phrases like that)

and for chewie lando solo

chewie is 200 years old in anh
we might see hansolo as a hotshot imperial pilot
 r2-d1138
05-19-2002, 12:51 PM
I don't they should appear in episode ]I[.

Consider episodes IV - VI as the next generation.
Remember when Luke and Ben meet Han for the first
time in the Mos Eisley Cantina?
Han Solo was a smuggler at that time, nobody "important"
like a queen/senator Amidala or a Jedi Knight or something.

He was just minding his own business at that time not knowing
he was going to play a major role in destroying the empire's rule.

The fact that nobody knows him until his appearance in a new hope just makes it cooler.
Besides it would be too coincidental to play a part in Anakin's story / life time as well.

Isn't it way cooler to think he actually is part of the "new hope", not the film title but the words as you read 'em.
Same goes for Chewie and Lando.

When I first saw Empire I really liked the new idea of a new character: Lando Calrissian.

So I think Episode ]I[ should include new characters as well.

If Lucas has got the time for that anyway :D he has a lot of explaining to do in 1 remaining movie! Tough job.

I say more new characters! :cool:
 dorain8
05-19-2002, 7:31 PM
i was talkin cameo dude

and hansolo was a hotshot pilot for the empire
when he freed chewie from slavery
(thats why chewie is always with him
 Tank_Comie4545
05-19-2002, 7:38 PM
im suprised that noone mentioned Boba Fett, i doubt that this will happen but maybe MAYBE my friend said that Boba would kill Mace
 skankyhoe
05-19-2002, 8:14 PM
Originally posted by Tank_Comie4545
im suprised that noone mentioned Boba Fett, i doubt that this will happen but maybe MAYBE my friend said that Boba would kill Mace

Am I reading this wrong but I think that its almost a certainty that Boba will be in Ep3, possibly wanting some payback on Windu?
 COJ
05-19-2002, 8:21 PM
Boba fett will probably be in E3, but ive heard Anakin was going to kill Mace
 wildheart73
05-19-2002, 9:06 PM
i think it's preety obveious that boba will turn out 2 b jango's pure clone.as 4 han,lando + chewie,i think it depends on how long after episode 2,3 is.if its 10 years i'd like 2 c han winning the falcon off lando,the rescue of chewie and the kessle run.other wise if its only a couple of years,at least a chewie cameo:o)
 Wossname
05-19-2002, 9:31 PM
While I don't think it's a good idea to have too many kids running around, it'd be nice to see the origin of a young man called Wedge Antilles.

Too much emphasis on "fan service" type appearances can seriously ruin things, though. I've seen it happen before.
 LooNBB
05-20-2002, 12:37 PM
I think all the EU stories of characters who were once "hot shot pilots" and or Stormtroopers have just been Killed.

Lucas revamped the empire and the History of Starwars GREATLY by making all the storm troopers into clones.

So was Han Solo a Clone Pilot? And don't tell me they don't put clones in the Tie Fighters... who in their right mind (but a dominated clone) would get in an unshielded box and fly around a bunch of "L A S E R" cannons.
 pnags
05-20-2002, 2:47 PM
i dont think that ALL of the stormtroopers are clones, just the original ones. i'm sure that after the clone wars the emperor started to get regular people to enlist as stormtroopers and pilots.
Page: 1 of 1