Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

kevin bacon game

Page: 1 of 1
 JEDI_MASTA
08-28-2001, 7:04 PM
ok here is the deal we start with a movie and through actors and actresses you have to link it to kevin bacon. who is an actor (he was in tremors)

Ill start RETURN OF THE JEDI harison ford
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-28-2001, 7:33 PM
I have no clue how to play this, but I'll try.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: Sean O'Connery
 Boba Rhett
08-28-2001, 7:39 PM
NO! NO! NO! You connect Harrison Ford to Kevin bacon through the people they've benn in movies with. In under 6 steps. Get it now? :cool:
 Gamma732
08-28-2001, 8:12 PM
Wow...thats confusing. I wish I knew who Kevin Bacon was...I've heard of him, but what recent movies has he been in?
 Boba Rhett
08-28-2001, 8:53 PM
Apollo 13, The River Wild, The Invisible man. They even have a book out about this game!
 JEDI_MASTA
08-28-2001, 9:03 PM
rhett glad to know somebody else knows how to play ill give you a few

star wars harison ford --------------- (he was also in)indiana jones and the last crusade (now u can use anybody else in indiana jones and the last crusade until u get kevin bacon this way) now sean connery was in indiana jones and the last crusade
(u just keep going like this until u get to kevin bacon) any questions pm me try not to interupt the game with questions this is a freat way to rack up your posts without actually spamming):D
 Wicket
08-28-2001, 10:11 PM
i know HOW to play i just cant think of any movies linked to him
Page: 1 of 1