Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Cloning Info

Page: 1 of 1
 MikeC
05-17-2002, 4:04 PM
We have more cloning information. Player built cities will be able to build cloning facilities.

As always, you can find this and more on our main page. http://www.swgalaxies.net/)
 setsuko
05-17-2002, 8:18 PM
Yup, very nice. Now we just have to torture them until they reveal what they mean with "meet the requirements" :)

Bring forth the interrogation droids!
 MikeC
05-17-2002, 11:09 PM
Really? I was thinking we should torture them until they tell us how to become Jedi. :slsaber:
 Koffin
05-22-2002, 4:17 PM
You'd probably have to have enough credits to turn Tatooine into Coruscant.

Which is an idea in and of it's self........interesting
 Belisarius
06-06-2002, 9:34 PM
I wonder whether they would really permit you to spawn at any cloning facility you wanted. I think it'd make alot more sense to spawn at a public [or your] cloning facility, but if someone gives you permission you may spawn at their's, just like permitting someone to enter your house.

Someone said a bit ago that you would have an Entry List of some sort with the names of people you would allow into your house. It would make sense to integrate that into the cloning facility system.
 Gaelin Masek
06-07-2002, 9:26 AM
Hmm interesting, I don't think it works like that. I mean nobody can say "This is MY cloning station."

Towns will have them, they will be usable to anybody. Once a player town grows large enough then, together, they may build a cloning station.

Still it will be usuable by almost anybody, there may be some restrictions. Depending what faction you are most loyal to.
 Wraith 8
06-07-2002, 9:32 AM
Page: 1 of 1